Steve McClaren

Dave

How many of our players do I actually like? So those I don't think are either total cunts or just completely spineless. Ayoze, Krul, Janmaat and perhaps Dummett or Colback? 4/5 players out of a whole squad is gash, no wonder we're so shite. 

How many of our players do I actually like? So those I don't think are either total cunts or just completely spineless. Ayoze, Krul, Janmaat and perhaps Dummett or Colback? 4/5 players out of a whole squad is gash, no wonder we're so shite. 

I only like Ayoze, Aarons and Mitrovic. Oh, and Thauvin's girlfriend.

We need a massive name manager. One with an ego and harshness that matches their ability to drill these players to the performances we need.

Sounds like you're saying we need our own Putin.

Honestly right. The only saving this club is a manager who's world class with Ashley at the helm. We could do a Remi Garde under a normal owner and build a sustained growth and recruitment model, at this point the only thing that would work is a world class manager. Fucking hell its so grim knowing that will never happen.

Watching us under McLaren so bad, it's like the players aren't given 100% because they have another game to play later in the day and Newcastle is just a hindrance that gets in the way of their real gig

Listened to his post match interview. Fair play to interviewer pushing about the squad harmony. I think McClaren is too soft and too nice. He also sounds genuinely bamboozled, like he has never led a bunch of players that dont give a fuck and don't listen. He won't be able to fix this at all, sadly.

I hate Van Gaal but I wish we could stick him in charge to see how these players would respond to a rocket up their arses. What gets me is their arrogance, so many of them see this club as a piece of shit and only a place to catch the eye of a bigger club while picking up more cash than where they come from. Ashley has driven that.

Also enough of signing players that come here as a stepping stone. I'd rather have a team of top championship players giving 110% than a team of Chams League wannabes giving 30%.

If players don't want to be here, fuck them. Teams are leapfrogging us with shitter players because they have a will to win miles ahead of ours.

I think Taylor's injury+Colo's new contract will be his downfall. Colo is so soft and Mbemba still needs time to learn.

We really need to win at least 1 or 2 of the next 3. Dunno which is easier, City away or Mackems away :D

He resigned from Forest after 10 league games, wonder if we'll get to see the same here.

If Shepherd was here I'd say hopefully. But it'll take Ashley until January to get a new manager and by then the goalkeeper coach will just be told to hold onto it until the end of the season.

Decky are you the opinionated Oyrish tw@t from the old nufc-forum who used to send people inappropriate pictures by PM - if so you're a total bellend and a wonder that nobody has sussed you out on here yet ?

:lol: What the fuck?!

I don't really have an opinion either way on McClaren, TBH.  I don't think he is a good manager, but I am finding it hard to hate him the same way as I hate Pardew and Carver.  I think it is because he is actually quite honest and fair in his interviews. 

He does seem to remain far too cheerful and acts as if nowt is up though.  Does he realise the how FUBAR this situation is?  The majority of these players are an absolute embarrassment and he is doing nothing to motivate them or get them to play.  We don't create chances, we can't score and we conceded goals for fun.  Not a great mix is it?  I'm not saying he needs to throw them under the bus or massively criticise them in public.  But he just doesn't strike me as the sort of manager that could put the fear of god into the players and really get them to buck their ideas up. 

The whole thing is a fucking mess.  Not really arsed what happens from now.  As people have mentioned time and again, until Ashley goes, it will be the same old shit, year after year.

My expectations are now so low.  I'm finding it hard to even feel disappointed or angry about it all anymore.

I'm really trying to extend him a chance still but all the evidence so far is screaming that this bunch of f***ing gutless arseholes and McClaren's man-management style is a complete and utter wrong fit.

Summed up my thoughts in one line.  As oppose to me waffling on for multiple paragraphs.  Fully agree.