Steve McClaren

Dave

8, 10, 12, 14...i can see where this is going. Time will run out on him though. Fixtures and luck haven't been kind but fat man won't jeopardise out prem league status, not when it will cost nowt to sack him (balanced by the money palace gave us)

Could see us going for Rodgers.

I said we would possibly end up hating him more than Pardew if he got 4 years in the job. Seems like he's well on course after just 3 months in. Those Krul is worth 20 points, big party at 40 in mid-April and extended pre-season comments are absolutely catastrophically Pardew-esque. It's genuinely amazing how this club is being destroyed from the inside out.

I said we would possibly end up hating him more than Pardew if he got 4 years in the job. Seems like he's well on course after just 3 months in. Those Krul is worth 20 points, big party at 40 in mid-April and extended pre-season comments are absolutely catastrophically Pardew-esque. It's genuinely amazing how this club is being destroyed from the inside out.

It isn't being destroyed. It's been destroyed.

I will never hate anyone as much as i hate Pardew :lol:

McClaren won FC Twente their first and only Eredivisie title yet my brother in law who is a massive fan couldn't muster more then a "Meh" when I said he was going to manage us. Tells you everything you need to know about his reputation with their fans. The brand of football was absolutely horrific from what he's told me, especially in his second stint. He's done extremely well to rebuild his reputation after the England disaster as some sort of progressive mastermind.

It’s always the same; at Middlesbrough we used to have massive parties when we got to 40 points.

:lol:

:lol: It's a special quote like.

As much as I have no time for the antics of wantaway players such as Sissoko, the difference between pushing for Europe and McClaren's attitude there are like night and day.  Exactly the reason the likes of Perez, Mbemba and Mitrovic will leave the moment they've outgrown the club, and it's exactly what the people running the show at NUFC deserve.  Unfortunately it's also exactly what they want, for us to tread water and remain profitable.

The problem is, no matter if he wants to play good football, he clearly won't have the bottle or aggression to play attacking football, he's going to play defensive formations, the only difference to Pardew is going to be we might pass it a bit more without ever really doing much. He's the opposite of Klopp in both tactics and character.

Is anyone surprised? His latest comments tell you all that you need to know about the direction of Mike Ashley's Newcastle United. Hit 40 points to keep us in the league, so he can cream off the TV cash and free advertising for his tacky brand.

I'll laugh my tits off at Ashley when we go down. It will be fully deserved. :thup:

Is anyone surprised? His latest comments tell you all that you need to know about the direction of Mike Ashley's Newcastle United. Hit 40 points to keep us in the league, so he can cream off the TV cash and free advertising for his tacky brand.

I'll laugh my tits off at Ashley when we go down. It will be fully deserved. :thup:

What's even funnier is that by hiring indecisive yes men at all managerial and hiring levels of the club, that 40 points is going to be much harder to achieve. Charnley and McClaren don't have the balls to tell Ashley what he needs to hear.

Just thinking about all these daft comments he's coming out with now. At the start of the season "judge me after 8 games", then 8 games later "those first 8 games were just like a pre season, judge me from Sunday". Just ridiculous really and at any other PL club the media would have been all over it.

http://i.imgur.com/j8gOI0g.jpg

pretty much sums up our strategy including the chart ,staggeringly worrying statements he is coming out with and is he trying to stay calm protecting the players  :undecided:  captain of a sinking ship as the rudderless hulk gets caught in a storm

Lose the next two and it's time Ashley brought in the next no hoper.

But who would come?

Som other relic of a boot licker.

David O'Leary, Terry Venables, Harry Redknapp or any other scrap heap knacker.