Steve McClaren

Dave

Guest neesy111

Curbishley?

I honestly think he is the man Ashley will turn to in a couple of weeks time.

Ashley apparently knows Lawrie Sanchez well.

I can literally feel segments of my 'care' being bitten away week by week. Absolutely miserable quotes and my patience is really wearing thin.

He's starting to come out with similar shit to Pardspew isn't he?

Sick of hearing the next window is important shit like. In fact it's the same old fucking drivel coming out of the club all of the time.

He's lost all credibility if he's asking to be judged at the end of the season after his judge us after 10 games bollocks.

The Norwich game is absolutely huge for him, win that and we're back in touch with half a dozen other teams with a decent run of fixtures to come.

Lose, especially with another gutless performance, and we're utterly fucked.

Sunday People Sport ­revealed a fortnight ago that Magpies owner Mike Ashley had sent McClaren, 54, a “stay strong” message in view of Newcastle’s dismal start to the season.

And Ashley shows no signs of ­wavering in his support.

A source close to the Sports Direct billionaire said: “Steve McClaren is as safe as houses. He is under absolutely no pressure at all from the owner. He has Mike’s full backing.

“Indeed you could say that Mike ­Ashley is not only behind his head coach but standing firmly alongside him. And not only does Mike want McClaren to get it right, he believes he will.’’

Sunday People Sport ­revealed a fortnight ago that Magpies owner Mike Ashley had sent McClaren, 54, a “stay strong” message in view of Newcastle’s dismal start to the season.

And Ashley shows no signs of ­wavering in his support.

A source close to the Sports Direct billionaire said: “Steve McClaren is as safe as houses. He is under absolutely no pressure at all from the owner. He has Mike’s full backing.

“Indeed you could say that Mike ­Ashley is not only behind his head coach but standing firmly alongside him. And not only does Mike want McClaren to get it right, he believes he will.’’

[emoji38] probably relegation then

Judging by the comments on the previous few pages, I take it the general feel from everybody is that he is useless? Barely read anything recently and only seen a few matches this season so I haven't really got a feel for people's opinions on McClaren.

Don't know of anyone who wanted him as manager but once he was confirmed everyone got behind him, mainly because he wasn't Pardew or Carver in all honesty, but really he's just turned out to be what people thought he would be, slightly worse if anything. People want him gone and there's a strong case for that but we'd just get another deadbeat yes man in who isn't qualified to do the job but is so grateful to get it he'll do it on the cheap and won't dare question the ridiculous policies in place at the club.

For me they might as well keep him till the end of the season. We'll more than likely go down, probably will if they sacked him anyway but even if we do what's the big deal? I don't know of anyone who enjoys watching NUFC play in the PL anymore so if we do drop out the league, firstly it'll be well deserved, secondly we'll win a few more games and thirdly it'll cost the fat man a fortune as opposed to the fortune he'll pocket if we were to stop up.