Steve McClaren

Dave

His in-match decisions were s*** apart from when he put Gouffran up front but even then I wouldn't have brought Gouffran on in the first place.

His in-match decisions were s*** apart from when he put Gouffran up front but even then I wouldn't have brought Gouffran on in the first place.

They always are, utterly s*** without fail

Howay man lads. Credit where it's due. At least be balanced.

It's what I think. He is extremely cautious and imo makes selection mistakes week after week, be it starting 11 or subs.

I did, I gave him credit for moving Gouffran, his other decisions during the game were shit and he invited West Ham onto us.

It's what I think. He is extremely cautious and imo makes selection mistakes week after week, be it starting 11 or subs.

At least he only makes 1 or 2 selection mistakes rather than 5 or 6 like Pardew.

At least he only makes 1 or 2 selection mistakes rather than 5 or 6 like Pardew.

Granted

So no positives at all today? Just shite in game subs eh?

I did, I gave him credit for moving Gouffran, his other decisions during the game were s*** and he invited West Ham onto us.

There was more than that Mick. We were absolutely class first  half, everything about is was bang on.

So no positives at all today? Just shite in game subs eh?

Lots of positives yeah, but we were only commenting on his in game choices and I agree with Mick that they aided in inviting West Ham to come onto us.

There was more than that Mick. We were absolutely class first  half, everything about is was bang on.

I only criticised him for his substitutions because they could have been costly, he needs to improve his substitution because they are causing us problems and he regularly gets them wrong.

I think he's probably being overly cautious due to our position tbh. Hopefully if we settle into some kind of form he'll start to take a few more risks if there's a chance it can change the game in our favour.

So no positives at all today? Just s**** in game subs eh?

Lots of positives yeah, but we were only commenting on his in game choices and I agree with Mick that they aided in inviting West Ham to come onto us.

And positives to mention?

So no positives at all today? Just s**** in game subs eh?

I'm not even saying I disagree btw, but it isn't the first thing that springs to mind after today's great win.

Ah the balance police are back, dishing out credit where it's dues all over the shop. I've missed them since Pardew f***ed off.

Aye, you're right. Everything's shite. Let's just not enjoy anything eh?

What are you even talking about man? People are enjoying the win, we still need to improve though and people are pointing that out. His subs are consistently shite, even worse considering he's alienated our left winger and left Mbabu back home. Adding a pointless platitude to the end of that achieves nothing, it's completely irrelevant to the point being made.

Ah the balance police are back, dishing out credit where it's dues all over the shop. I've missed them since Pardew f***ed off.

Aye, you're right. Everything's s****. Let's just not enjoy anything eh?

What are you even talking about man? People are enjoying the win, we still need to improve though and people are pointing that out. His subs are consistently s****, even worse considering he's alienated our left winger and left Mbabu back home. Adding a pointless platitude to the end of that achieves nothing, it's completely irrelevant to the point being made.

Mbabus injured btw.

Aye, you're right. Everything's s****. Let's just not enjoy anything eh?

He's right about not needing balance, you don't have to post something negative about him just because you've posted something positive about him.  :lol:

Just think back to this time last year.... remember it... we were a team which could barely string a couple of passes together and if we'd had to have played more games during that period, we would have been relegated. It's not even up for debate, we were that bad.

In the space of 6 months, to turn THAT team into the one we've been watching recently, is nothing short of exceptional.

I don't particularly like or dislike the man but he's done ok and I respect him as a coach. We haven't had any luck this year, our performances deserved more and hopefully now we won't have to rely on luck and keep getting points.

What I'd say is a massive difference between him and Pardew, is that Pardew had a shit game plan and relied on magic, whereas McClaren set up and system appears to be to get the players of quality and play to their strengths.