Steve McClaren

Dave

Definitely Craig Hope. Used to work at NUFC and has been very critical in the Mail recently. Good on him for confronting it, Lee Ryder would never dare

Is Lee Ryder even allowed out?

Guest Roger Kint

Benitez, Pellegrini, Rodgers, Moyes, Rudi Garcia.... some big names being linked, I hope there's some truth in there.

It went well in January when so many good managers were linked :thup:

You're forgetting the erection-inducing summer recruitment drive spanning 80+ candidates.

Considering the 80 candidates bollocks was in January i doubt it :lol:

Guest chopey

Eddie Howe must be loving this, McLaren has to go closely followed by Charnley . I'm all for promoting people but these two were bag carriers for their former bosses and got there jobs through pure luck and now we are in so much shit because of their ineptitude

I hope since he's grown a pair and defended himself against someone who has been slamming us for weeks that it translates to having balls with his tactics and team selection at the weekend.

"As things stand, the board at St James’ Park appear to be paralysed by a fear that sacking McClaren would make things worse for a side that are second from bottom in the Premier League table."

How could things be worse?  :lol:

And this is why the club is in the mess it is - terrified to make a decision in case it is the wrong one.  They are never proactive and always wait until it is too late to have an effect.

The former England boss said: “It's done by a journalist who for the last 18 months has written nothing but negative things about Newcastle, a journalist who used to work at this club and who four or five years ago was released from this club.”

After McClaren concluded the press conference he was told by the reporter: “Don't you dare accuse me of having an agenda.

“You are second bottom of the league. Is this your latest excuse? You're the problem not me.

“Walk away Steve, smile, grin. He has been out of depth since the moment he walked in.”

:clap:

Kudos to Hope. But in the future I will look upon these quotes as the precise moment I began absolutely fucking hating McClaren. Sold his soul to the regime just like Pardew and now is trying anything and everything to save his fucking job. Get the fuck out of here you charlatan.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm personally hoping they stick with him to ensue relegation. This lot and those mugs who keep going deserve to crash and burn. Popcorn time when it happens for me.

Definitely Craig Hope. Used to work at NUFC and has been very critical in the Mail recently. Good on him for confronting it, Lee Ryder would never dare

'Which one of you is Hope?'

'Well it's not f***ing you, Steve'.

As for Craig Hope, after his brilliant piece on Pav and now this he is fast becoming one of my favourite journalists.

The former England boss said: “It's done by a journalist who for the last 18 months has written nothing but negative things about Newcastle, a journalist who used to work at this club and who four or five years ago was released from this club.”

After McClaren concluded the press conference he was told by the reporter: “Don't you dare accuse me of having an agenda.

“You are second bottom of the league. Is this your latest excuse? You're the problem not me.

“Walk away Steve, smile, grin. He has been out of depth since the moment he walked in.”

Kudos to Hope. But in the future I will look upon these quotes as the precise moment I began absolutely f***ing hating McClaren. Sold his soul to the regime just like Pardew and now is trying anything and everything to save his f***ing job. Get the f*** out of here you charlatan.

You've more patience than me!!!

Did Craig not used to be on here (or was it Toontastic) a few years ago??

Excellent stuff seeing this cunt squirm though..He's been bullshitting for months now. Started off all trying to be honest and touchy feely but resorting to type now that the pressure is on.

Useless fucking prick.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-mcclaren-opens-up-newcastle-10993987

A Lee Ryder article but McClaren implying its the players fault.

He added: “I am experienced. We know what’s right and what’s wrong. We know there is work to do and what not to do. Generally we have been successful when players have that ambition.

We suffer when players don’t want to reach those standards and don’t want to put the work in to reach that. We always set standards and have a culture and environment which we know can produce success.

Guest chopey

I still think that our squad is better than at least 6 other teams in the division, its the managers fault end of

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-mcclaren-opens-up-newcastle-10993987

A Lee Ryder article but McClaren implying its the players fault.

He added: “I am experienced. We know what’s right and what’s wrong. We know there is work to do and what not to do. Generally we have been successful when players have that ambition.

We suffer when players don’t want to reach those standards and don’t want to put the work in to reach that. We always set standards and have a culture and environment which we know can produce success.

It's the managers job to motivate them, although this goes back to Pardew, Carver, and ultimately Ashley, for creating this culture at the club.

We need someone with a much bigger personality.

Don't think I could bare us winning this, then a hiding off Leicester, then going into the Derby with him in charge of a 6 pointer. Then he possibly gets the boot with Simpson left with barely enough games to work a miracle and then we go down and that lot stay up.

It should just be lose at the weekend and you're gone.

But please God let there be a replacement lined up.

I still think that our squad is better than at least 6 other teams in the division, its the managers fault end of

Bang on. This applied to Pardew, it applied to Carver, and it applies to this cunt.

Hate hearing that it's the players when we've spent 5 years now with utter shit for management.

Football is littered with examples of clubs that completely change overnight when they get rid of dead weight managers dragging the players down.

Football is not littered with examples of clubs that replace swathes of players while keeping a poor manager and then getting better on the pitch.