Steve McClaren

Dave

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-desperate-state-would-pointless-10987126

Rob Lee thinks it would be pointless to sack McClaren as whoever replaced him couldn't change much. What a joke. Changing managers saved Sunderland and Aston Villa last season.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/siem-de-jongs-return-highlight-10986114

By the way, we lost a behind closed doors friendly against Hartlepool 3-1. De Jong and Anita played. None of our teams can beat any other team regardless of division.

Guest chopey

Lets just cut the bullshit Get Keegan in and have a go at staying up, and even if we go down I'm 100% confident if Ashley leaves him alone we will come back up stronger and better

It shows how much this club is now viewed with the lack of stories putting him under pressure and no one other then us thinking he should be sacked  :jesuswept:

I think a lot of it is just people playing it safe tbh when they say rubbish like nobody else could come in and do a better job or such and such needs time to turn it around, whether it's media figures or fans of the club. We got a lot of stick for wanting shite managers out in the last decade, tarred with the unrealistic expectations brush, and it seems nobody wants to give outsiders ammunition they need to take pops at us again. Surely Rob Lee can't be so thick as to imply nobody could turn it around when Keegan, a manager he played for in the following seasons came into our club twice as manager and saved us from the drop with less than half of the season remaining.

Daily Mail reckon he's gone if we lose on Saturday.

Craig Hope?

It's all well and good if we bin him and have someone (preferably vaguely competent) ready to step in. However if we're binning him and f***ing about drawing up a "shortlist" like we did when Pardle left, then there's no point whatsoever.

Sadly, I think the latter will turn out to be the case if we do give McClaren the boot.

As has been said 5,729 times, we should've binned him after Chelsea. We could've even afforded a week or so to get interviews etc done.

Daily Mail reckon he's gone if we lose on Saturday.

Apparently the players have lost faith and believe defeat will see him gone. I'd suggest they'll lose on purpose but I think it'd be hard to tell :lol:

Lose tomorrow and go down anyway with some Kinnear type in as caretaker, or win and give us at least a bit of a chance of staying up, but having McClaren as manager for another year at least

Christ, they're both awful

Wouldn't surprise me if the players completely toss it off on Saturday if they believe he gets sacked with a defeat. Won't be much different to the rest of the season, mind.

Can't believe we are even gambling on him winning the Bournemouth game , Should shove them in court with that granny claiming she won the euro millions from a washed ticket

I assume these very specific points of sacking don't really exist.

Sportsmail can reveal that McClaren and his backroom team are fast losing the trust of their squad and that several of the French contingent have even organised their own private recovery sessions away from the club and without permission, such is their preference for their own methods.

Wow