Steve McClaren

Dave

mcclaren starts riviere today.

decides the game needs a change at half time so subs him for another out of form lumbering striker.

we needed to change shape, formation, increase the creativity - NOT just change personel and continue going like for like.  just the most pointless sub ever.

we weren't creating chances or dominating possession - so changes strikers!!!!

decides the game needs a change at half time so subs him for another out of form lumbering striker.

we needed to change shape, formation, increase the creativity - NOT just change personel and continue going like for like.  just the most pointless sub ever.

I agreed with him pulling off Riviere at HT, he was wondering around like a lost dog

It's not about subbing him off, it's the fucking stupidity of starting Riviere in the first place. I've flipped on McClaren in the past week, I'm starting to hate him now.

I agreed with him pulling off Riviere at HT, he was wondering around like a lost dog

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2010/8/19/1282209967923/Finbarr-Saunders-006.jpg

Guest chopey

I don't see how we can't sack him, his comments today about him still believing what his team is doing is working is ridiculous

It's not about subbing him off, it's the fucking stupidity of starting Riviere in the first place. I've flipped on McClaren in the past week, I'm starting to hate him now.

At the start of the season I thought he had pretty much the right approach. Passing football based around Anita and retaining possession. What I dislike about him most is how he allowed some bad results to make him ditch that philosophy. Now he has no discernible idea of what we're doing, and almost as much long ball as Pardew. It's terrible in so many ways.

It's quite incredible that Doumbia got no chance at all today when he was the only player to show anything going forward in midweek. McClaren really doesn't appear to watch our matches.

Yep totally mental, McClaren must be off his rocker to start Riviere and completely ignore Doumbia.