Steve McClaren

Dave

Though he's been shite at managing the team, the way he's been treated by the club is fucking pitiful. Unprofessional and completely lacking in respect.

He's been quite disrespectful to fans praising 5-1 hammerings and the like though.

Guest The Little Waster

Newcastle United news LIVE: Magpies deny Steve McClaren has been sacked, but his departure looks imminent

I'm actually a bit gutted for McClaren and really wanted it to work for him. He seems an honest, likeable bloke that had some decent ideas. Unfortunately he inherited a squad that had no heart and he's seemingly not capable of turning that sort of environment around.

Disastrous way the club is handling this but if its done then the sooner he goes the better. Even if rafa doesnt take over, its hard to see how McClaren can continue under these circumstances.

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  2m2 minutes ago

As things stand McClaren hasn't been sacked, Benitez remains in Liverpool & still hasn't talked to Charnley Both things need to change #nufc

F*CK'S SAKE MAN!!! GET BOTH THINGS SORTED YOU USELESS CRETIN CHARNLEY! I mean, what the hell else does he need to attend to?

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  2m2 minutes ago

As things stand McClaren hasn't been sacked, Benitez remains in Liverpool & still hasn't talked to Charnley Both things need to change #nufc

Wut?  :fuuu:

I could totally see Charnley bottling telling him he's sacked though.

Will probably get Carver to phone Ryan Taylor to phone Jonas to phone McClaren to tell him he has been sacked.