Steve McClaren

Dave

Edwards reckons carver and stone will be told today who new manager is

"John, congratulations, you've got the job...can you pass the phone to Steve?

..Steve, we've given it to John"

:lol:

I put it in who would u go for thread. No harm putting it here too

@LukeEdwardsTele: Been told Carver & Stone will be told today who knew manager is and whether he wants to keep them . Far from certain they will stay #nufc

Didn't he say McLaren hasn't been interviewed yet? Interesting.

No...

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  3h3 hours ago

Steve McClaren is on holiday apparently. No plans to return at moment. Hasn't been offered job but is under consideration after talks #nufc

The lack of shame from Charnley amazes me. To go back for a guy who rejected us TWICE, and got fired for finishing not even near the top of the Championship, is new levels of incompetence and further highlights how out of their depths the bald and the fat one are when it comes to football.

I hope it's only a 2 or 3 year deal, mind. And there's no way that Carver is going but if Schteve can bring in a couple of coaches, things get slightly better.

Yeah surely Ashley has learnt his lesson on the 8 year deals

From DCFC website...seems his usual entourage are Paul Simpson (Coach), Eric Steele (Goalkeeping Coach) & Alessandro Schoenmaker (Head Of Sports Science). Can't be worse than current lot

From DCFC website...seems his usual entourage are Paul Simpson (Coach), Eric Steele (Goalkeeping Coach) & Alessandro Schoenmaker (Head Of Sports Science). Can't be worse than current lot

I think he'll bring Steve Round here, if in fact he does get the job.

Who's our Head Of Sports Science? I'm guessing that would be Steve Stone.

I put it in who would u go for thread. No harm putting it here too

@LukeEdwardsTele: Been told Carver & Stone will be told today who knew manager is and whether he wants to keep them . Far from certain they will stay #nufc

"But Lee, if you get rid of me and stoney, nebody will no where we keep the bibs and cones! :("

Guest firetotheworks

Every diagnosis is "Get up you soft puff"

Do we even have such a position or believe in any of the mumbo jumbo black magic stuff like Sports Science? We had some Video Analyst that has since followed Pardew to Palace.

Do we even have such a position or believe in any of the mumbo jumbo black magic stuff like Sports Science? We had some Video Analyst that has since followed Pardew to Palace.

Never mind the black magic of Sports Science, we stick with the tried and tested Magic Sponge. No need to arse about with anything more poncey than that.

This guy is going to be just as unsackable as Pardew was after all this as well :anguish:

All he has to do is keep us in PL for a guy who failed miserabley and was sacked from last four jobs would be a fool not to take it..................does anybody give a flying fuck anymore though.

Carver or McLaren just more of the same old same old