Steve McClaren

Dave

We are a joke but the cheap option was taken and now we are reaping what we've sown.

:thup: It's been coming since the season we finished 5th. Players bought with no real idea or plan how they are going to fit into the side. We are nothing more than a car show-room as Colin murray said earlier this year. :(

Difference is that Ashley put his head on the chopping block, with what he said after the West Ham game in May. It won't take much for the media to turn on him.

Knee Jerks galore in here, fucking hell.

I didn't see the first half but being 0-2 down at home to Watford is not acceptable. It's worrying how much of the team isn't gelling together or working, but at the same time not surprising. When everyone on here posts their first choice XI it's always with a caveat of 'the best we have available' or with players that you know don't complement each other well. That's what happens when your existence model is based on being cheap and sell on value.

Anyway, today was shit,unacceptable and with this squad of players, we should not be getting beaten by Watford. Needs sorting out and fast.

Knee Jerks galore in here, f***ing hell.

I didn't see the first half but being 0-2 down at home to Watford is not acceptable. It's worrying how much of the team isn't gelling together or working, but at the same time not surprising. When everyone on here posts their first choice XI it's always with a caveat of 'the best we have available' or with players that you know don't complement each other well. That's what happens when your existence model is based on being cheap and sell on value.

Anyway, today was s***,unacceptable and with this squad of players, we should not be getting beaten by Watford. Needs sorting out and fast.

How is it a knee-jerk if people express their very valid worries about this going down pretty much the way they expected/feared it would? Appoint an average manager and you will get average results at best. It's really not rocket science.

It was awful, but to say it was much worse than anything served up by Pardew or Carver is weapons grade horse s***.

I don't know about you like, but I can't be done with arguments about whose shit out of those three poor excuses of managers is a darker shade of brown. I would like to see something served up some day soon that doesn't look like the shit we have been getting for the past three and a bit seasons. I mean, for all this talk of a more pleasing on the eye type of football that McClaren was supposed to bring, I just can't see it at all.

It's worrying how clueless we look going forward mind. He has had pre season, been a whore in the press and we are getting worse every game. That was shocking today and he needs to start dropping players like Colback, Cisse n Sissoko to at least send a message.

Sissoko is 6ft2 and never jumps to win a ball / dominates fuck all / struggles to control or influence a game

I think he definitely needs to pull the rug out on a few of our banker starters, Colback, Cisse, Colo for a start. Send a message to them that this unacceptable. There's not much for them to play for if they know they'll be picked anyway. I know there's not much to choose from but by fuck some of our players need some hairdryer treatment.

A bit worrying to hear his interview on Sky where he was saying the game was too open. Sounds like he might be going back to two defensive midfielders which is bollocks. We conceded two goals through rank bad defending from Haidara and Janmaat for the first goal, and Colo for the second. We basically handed them the game inside the first 20 mins.

Knee Jerks galore in here, f***ing hell.

Anyway, today was s***,unacceptable and with this squad of players, we should not be getting beaten by Watford. Needs sorting out and fast.

How is it a knee-jerk if people express their very valid worries about this going down pretty much the way they expected/feared it would? Appoint an average manager and you will get average results at best. It's really not rocket science.

It's knee jerk because at the first sign of any trouble, the response I see is 'sack the manager'. We have had 3 really poor performances this season and I don't personally believe 3 bad games warrants someone to lose their job.

It's worrying how clueless we look going forward mind. He has had pre season, been a whore in the press and we are getting worse every game. That was shocking today and he needs to start dropping players like Colback, Cisse n Sissoko to at least send a message.

Sissoko is 6ft2 and never jumps to win a ball / dominates fuck all / struggles to control or influence a game

I would suggest try watching the game before commenting, Sissoko was one of out best players today, probably only one of three that can hold their heads high.

Sissoko is 6ft2 and never jumps to win a ball / dominates f*** all / struggles to control or influence a game

I would suggest try watching the game before commenting, Sissoko was one of out best players today, probably only one of three that can hold their heads high.

I would suggest I have seen every game in last few years and held season ticket for 24 year and seen enough shite to recognise it. You seriously think him getting out muscled off the ball every time or failing to influence a fucking thing is him being the best player ?

Doesn't shoot, can't pass, has no creativity and is shit defensively but fuck it lets congratulate the useless cunt for running past his man twice