Steve McClaren

Dave

every single thing I said has been right even though some blinded, sheep or clueless people om here have tried to ridicule. If this bloke is not sacked very very soon there is not a single doubt this club will go down.

This will really change people's minds like.

Don't give it a s*** if it does or not just shows how many sheep we have following the club or as I said clueless.

You're so smart and handsome.

Sorry not that way inclined, but go to the Central area of town tonight as I'm sure there will be loads available to service you.

Seriously do you need to be so needlessly antagonistic?

Just replying back to a person trying to be funny - had nothing to do with you anyway.

I'm more on about the way you came into the thread to needlessly insult people.

Like those people were when I was stating some honest opinions if you don't like it tough.

I can't remember people insulting you, but if people did, then thats wrong and i'm not advocating that, but don't go down to there level, rise above it, be the better man, dont try and rub it in peoples face in an antagonistic way. As otherwise you come out of it looking like a complete asshole.

They did mind you but fair enough I take your point.

Most people on here weren't happy or excited with McClaren.  Many said they'd give him a chance. Not that it matters even one f***ing iota.

You're right it doesn't as not a chance in hell Ashley will pull the trigger until it's probably to late.

Most people on here weren't happy or excited with McClaren.  Many said they'd give him a chance. Not that it matters even one fucking iota.

Pretty much this. He was never the choice of most fans, the hope was that at least we could go back to playing football. He comes across as too nice tbh, not sure if he has it in him to get 100% from the players.

Terrible appointment, we all said so at the time. And this is what you get, I didn't think he would be this bad though, I didn't think this squad was relegation fodder but he's got them playing that way. It's not good enough, it's Carver like management right now. For our PL status he needs to go and go soon !!

I don't think it's as simple as blaming McClaren. We've been awful and negative for 3 seasons at least, we've replaced those nuggets with an actual coaching set-up and things began to incrementally improve but given the start and the losses the confidence has evaporated again. The first half today and the entirety of the West Ham game we've been been poor but before that there was some hope. I think a lot of the key players have really let the team down and no one wants to really take charge on the pitch, aside from Janmaat anyway.

McLaren;

"It's a massive job-  will take time to turn around Newcastle and he's told that to the staff at the players. Was DELIGHTED :???: with the response on the 2nd half - no problem with the attitude (!) Got to keep working hard and stay in the game. We needed to get the first goal, but it didn't come"

' We're quickly learning' laughs

'Its proving tough'

'its a process'

'Delighted with second half'

'we talk a lot about staying in game, we did that today'

' cant fault attitude'

' only thing we can do is work, and stay in the game'

'we've got some very good players, some need to learn and adapt'

' this is normal whats happening here'

regarding application, from start of game...

' watford stuck to a gameplan, we didn't adjust, we needed a goal,'

If he didn't pull the trigger on Carver until the season was over then he won't on McClaren. Must be nice to have an owner who makes sensible decisions in the first place though.

You're nearly 100% right but we're already two games off 5th bottom in terms of clawing results back and by the end of the next twp games that will most likely be three games - can he really afford to take the risk even now as this team under McClaren is going down no doubt about it and with the new tv deal coming into play next year he has to play hard ball - most likely 2 points after 8 games and two results at least from 4th bottom may change it all. If not Championship here we come and it's a total and utter disgrace we are still in this position just because he is listening to the wrong people i.e. Charnley, Moncur and Carr.

McLaren;

"It's a massive job-  will take time to turn around Newcastle and he's told that to the staff at the players. Was DELIGHTED :???: with the response on the 2nd half - no problem with the attitude (!) Got to keep working hard and stay in the game. We needed to get the first goal, but it didn't come"

Unfuckingreal what a utter disaster he is

'Its proving tough'

'its a process'

' cant fault attitude'

Horse plop.

'Its proving tough'

'its a process'

' cant fault attitude'

Horse plop.

i was talking to gimp today- I cant get my head around how other clubs get a new manager boost-its a given in football, a new manager upturn, but not here- its a new manager depression- then the manager even says its normal. :lol:

'Its proving tough'

'its a process'

' cant fault attitude'

Horse plop.

Aye, when new staff come in there is normally the new manager bounce.

I have to say I was a little disapointed by his appointment but thought maybe with Cathro in the coaching set up there may be some quick improvement.

'Its proving tough'

'its a process'

' cant fault attitude'

Sounds like he is not bothered.

It was good to see he tried 4-3-3 and then changed it when he realised it wasn't working, and there was some improvement, but I think he just needs to concentrate on getting this team to just grind results out. Our defence is fucking shambolic, if left alone they just get ragged all over the shop by players with a hint of speed/strength. It's embarrassing.

It was good to see he tried 4-3-3 and then changed it when he realised it wasn't working, and there was some improvement, but I think he just needs to concentrate on getting this team to just grind results out. Our defence is f***ing shambolic, if left alone they just get ragged all over the shop by players with a hint of speed/strength. It's embarrassing.

He cant even get the most basic thing right and that's starting the best 11 players.