Steve McClaren

Dave

I was prepared to give him a free pass after the first four games, because of the state of the squad, the fixtures we had, and the fact we had ten men half the time. But West Ham and Watford were two opportunities to really show something and we've come away with nothing. He just hasn't appeared to have galvanised the squad at all.

every single thing I said has been right even though some blinded, sheep or clueless people om here have tried to ridicule. If this bloke is not sacked very very soon there is not a single doubt this club will go down.

This will really change people's minds like.

Don't give it a shit if it does or not just shows how many sheep we have following the club or as I said clueless.

Am I allowed to say he's a s*** manager doing a s*** job yet?

Or do I still have to wait a few more months and console myself with Derby County's 2014-15 DVD to see how good things will be (as long as I remember to turn it off once it gets to Christmas)?

Far too early, give him another transfer window, then another and another.

:lol: :anguish:

every single thing I said has been right even though some blinded, sheep or clueless people om here have tried to ridicule. If this bloke is not sacked very very soon there is not a single doubt this club will go down.

Don't give it a shit if it does or not just shows how many sheep we have following the club or as I said clueless.

You're so smart and handsome.

Did I think he was the right choice when he came in? No.

Do I think he's the right choice now? No.

Saying that, some of the players in this squad are either total rubbish or don't give a fuck. If he's to stand a chance he needs to find out who they are quick.

Hint: Haidara, Colback and Cisse are a good place to start.

So we arn't even allowed hope anymore, good to know. :thup:

Just let people come and say "Aye, I was wrong" though, no need to boast. It was patently obvious he was going to be shite, some people just wanted to dream as they're sick of being miserable :lol:

Don't give it a s*** if it does or not just shows how many sheep we have following the club or as I said clueless.

Sorry not that way inclined, but go to the Central area of town tonight as I'm sure there will be loads available to service you.

I just can't help but feel that Norwich game will be just like this. We are going to get bummed by Chelsea and Man City, then even more pressure to turn up and win than today. If we lose to Norwich that sets us up perfectly for humilation at Sunderland.

Honestly what does McClaren really do now? - Does he persevere with this system? Is he going to try and play for the draw for the next two games to stop the rot then open up against Norwich?

All I know is that I won't be smiling much as fan for a long time. :sad:

Don't give it a s*** if it does or not just shows how many sheep we have following the club or as I said clueless.

Sorry not that way inclined, but go to the Central area of town tonight as I'm sure there will be loads available to service you.

Seriously do you need to be so needlessly antagonistic?

I just can't help but feel that Norwich game will be just like this. We are going to get bummed by Chelsea and Man City, then even more pressure to turn up and win than today. If we lose to Norwich that sets us up perfectly for humilation at Sunderland.

Honestly what does McClaren really do now? - Does he persevere with this system? Is he going to try and play for the draw for the next two games to stop the rot then open up against Norwich?

All I know is that I won't be smiling much as fan for a long time. :sad:

Watford are better than Norwich tbf

Just let people come and say "Aye, I was wrong" though, no need to boast. It was patently obvious he was going to be s****, some people just wanted to dream as they're sick of being miserable :lol:

I just found it funny when they were trying to say I was talking shit, when it was so obvious in the first place and to be honest quite easy to see also.

No one's really that surprised are they?

There'll be a few who must be fucking astonished after the way they were going on about this bloke in the summer.

What are you even on about, man? Getting a bit tedious this, like. And I'm normally a fan of your unrelenting cynicism. :lol:

He needs to re-think the formation, and he needs to get working on getting more signings in January, like immediately.  He needs to re-think the midfield 2 and should be kicking himself for letting Abeid go.

Seriously do you need to be so needlessly antagonistic?

Just replying back to a person trying to be funny - had nothing to do with you anyway.