Steve McClaren

Dave

The same thing but trying to view it with more balance, maybe?

Balance comes up again when discussing a s*** manager who was sacked by Derby.  :lol:

Eh, yeah? We're a soft team at centre half (which they have the perfect combination against) and nobody to play at left back. I wouldn't have switched it but I don't think it's the main reason we're losing this game.

Eh, yeah? We're a soft team at centre half (which they have the perfect combination against) and nobody to play at left back. I wouldn't have switched it but I don't think it's the main reason we're losing this game.

The players don't know the system we're playing, it was a pointless screw up by a manager who is massively out of his depth.

all him today, he pardewed his way to this one

Aided by a fair amount of s**** on the pitch.

All he had to do was make one f***ing change. Jesus.

And then what? Our centre halves still would've been mugged off by Deeney and Ighalo being able to out-muscle them.

So might have been an idea to play to our strengths then rather than rely on a defence that got raped by the same front pair at St James.

The f*** are people watching?

Balance. Christ.

The players don't know the system we're playing, it was a pointless screw up by a manager who is massively out of his depth.

:thup:

Fucking awful call.

Didn't we just play it two weeks ago to decent effect? Doesn't seem like they don't know it, we're just not that great a side still.

And then what? Our centre halves still would've been mugged off by Deeney and Ighalo being able to out-muscle them.

So might have been an idea to play to our strengths then rather than rely on a defence that got raped by the same front pair at St James.

Balance. Christ.

Have you actually criticised any players today, by any chance? Or is it just your usual McClaren rant that you've been regurgitating every single week for about the last 7 months?

Didn't we just play it two weeks ago to decent effect? Doesn't seem like they don't know it, we're just not that great a side still.

To decent effect? We lost and went out of the FA cup, man. :lol:

To decent effect? We lost and went out of the FA cup, man. :lol:

The performance was meant to be a pretty decent one, no? Just the usual can't take chances but played OK stuff.

Didn't we just play it two weeks ago to decent effect? Doesn't seem like they don't know it.

2 weeks ago we lost to Watford in the cup, are you taking the p*ss?

Again, the performance was supposed to be a decent one. Same old story with us this season on that day, had chances, played some decent stuff but missed out on the clutch moments. They're not alien to it.

Balance. Christ.

Have you actually criticised any players today, by any chance? Or is it just your usual McClaren rant that you've been regurgitating every single week for about the last 7 months?

We're back to the Pardew days again are we? Manager gets it all wrong so lets blame the players, or perceived lack of them.

Last week was McClaren, I don't recall anyone taking it away from him. Today was McClaren too, fucking shit. Every decision wrong just like most of his time here or we'd have more points.

Guest Roger Kint

Fucked it up today with 3 at the back shite.

Wasn't more like 5 at the back? I wasn't watching but that's what they reckoned on Radio Newcastle.

Janmaats average position was in their half mind

Balance. Christ.

We're back to the Pardew days again are we? Manager gets it all wrong so lets blame the players, or perceived lack of them.

Last week was McClaren, I don't recall anyone taking it away from him. Today was McClaren too, f***ing s***. Every decision wrong just like most of his time here or we'd have more points.

Why do you only view this as one way or the other? That's my point, I only ever see you criticise one person out of the staff in our whole mess.

Fucked it up today with 3 at the back shite.

Wasn't more like 5 at the back? I wasn't watching but that's what they reckoned on Radio Newcastle.

It was a clear 3 to me, but it was utter shite regardless. Had nothing in midfield or going forwards.

Again, the performance was supposed to be a decent one. Same old story with us this season on that day, had chances, played some decent stuff but missed out on the clutch moments. They're not alien to it.

I'll repeat, we lost to Watford in the cup, was his plan to lose today?

I'll repeat, we lost to Watford in the cup, was his plan to lose today?

So what we lost? I said we played it to decent effect. That means we put in a decent performance with it and your point that 'they don't know what they're doing' isn't entirely valid because they've played it before. FYI, I don't think he should've changed it today but I don't think the result would've been that much different if we'd have played a 4-2-3-1, our deficiencies are there for us all to see when we come up against physical strikers.

Balance. Christ.

Last week was McClaren, I don't recall anyone taking it away from him. Today was McClaren too, f***ing s***. Every decision wrong just like most of his time here or we'd have more points.

Why do you only view this as one way or the other? That's my point, I only ever see you criticise one person out of the staff in our whole mess.

Because we go through players like a hot knife through butter while holding onto managers for years.

It's simple stuff to me.

Get a better manager the players will play better.

Today was the worst I've seen of McClaren, basically Pardew vs Reading levels of absolute shite.

You blame whoever you want but I said before the game started we were beat with that formation and selection and that's how it turned out.