Steve McClaren

Dave

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6908416/Newcastles-transfer-window-shambles-is-no-laughing-matter.html

"Still, McClaren seemed delighted, so I asked him on Tuesday if there was, in a way, MORE pressure on him now he had brought his own men through the door.

But he merely burst into his, by now customary, fake laughter, then sarcastically said: “More? Well done. Behave. Next question.”

That picture of McClaren from Wednesday night :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: If someone edits that into a smiley I'll be eternally grateful.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2s7wcu8.png

Wasn't easy as his jacket covered a small part of his face, and I'm not God in Photoshop  :lol:

That picture of McClaren from Wednesday night :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: If someone edits that into a smiley I'll be eternally grateful.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2s7wcu8.png

Wasn't easy as his jacket covered a small part of his face, and I'm not God in Photoshop  :lol:

:lol: :lol: YES man!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6908416/Newcastles-transfer-window-shambles-is-no-laughing-matter.html

"Still, McClaren seemed delighted, so I asked him on Tuesday if there was, in a way, MORE pressure on him now he had brought his own men through the door.

But he merely burst into his, by now customary, fake laughter, then sarcastically said: “More? Well done. Behave. Next question.”

He hasn't even seen what pressure is at this club :lol:

Guest reefatoon

I honestly hate the cunt. He is going to hang around well past his sell by date too just like the last one. Hope he gets a right load of shit tomorrow the useless twat.

Think tomorrow's game is vital for him now. It's Chelsea away after that before a huge 18 days gap. Ashley could really do with such long breaks to make a drastic decission. Sack the c*** after the Chelsea game and immediately get someone in for two massive games after the break. It's a long shot and would probably never happen but you've got to hope Ashley is shitting his pants to losing the Tv money and for once, do something against the odds and sack Schteve and bring a decent manager in.

Two more defeats and he's gone I reckon. We all know Ashley loves an international break-sized gap between games to make his big announcements. Problem is, which dinosaur would get hired next? Ron Atkinson? Dave Bassett? There's no way a Rodgers or even a Moyes would work under this set of cunts.

Dicking about with the team after the West Ham game was it for me. I can't see us winning an away game. Any hope from the new signings has already gone.

I don't know what Douglas knows, but the first name he mentioned in that article was Pearson. I think he'd be miles ahead of Pulis. While the big impression is of a "kick them up the arse hard man", he had Leicester playing great at the end of last season. They won seven of their last nine games, setting them up for this year. Pearson has the odd "moment", but nothing as bad as pushing a lino or headbutting an opposition player. It took them a while to sack him after the sex tape bother with his son, so you suspect someone there wanted to keep him.

Some are questioning why the West Brom is looking pivotal when most likely he would still be in charge. Put it this way. McClaren was allowed to bring his players in with huge fees. Yet the Everton match was a disaster and if it doesnt go right for him again today, (there's no way we're getting anything at Stamford Bridge next week) then we could really be cut adrift at the bottom when we next play.

Ashley has been in this position before last season and he knows he can't afford to act late as the Tv money keeps sliding further and further away. We got two potential winnable games after the 18day break but if McClaren is still in charge then, you can bet your last penny we'll lose them too.

ffs, Wigan could have gone down several times under Martinez before the inevitable. In 2011, they were saved by Wayne Bridge effectively pulling a Bosingwa and having a 'mare against N'Zogbia. Wigan had previously finished comfortably midtable in the PL under Jewell and even Brucey.

Wigan are currently in Division Three.

My god talk about clutching at straws, it just gets worse. I've just heard his latest total sport interview, I mean honestly, just talks complete rubbish. Utterly clueless