Steve McClaren

Dave

It's all about results basically, when we're as poor as this anything the manager says is wrong. When you're in good form he can say what he likes.

That's it though, he shouldn't be talking about the fans and how they can make a difference when we're losing games right, left and centre.

Same sort of drivel Pardew used to come out with. Has there even been any dissent from the home crowd? I don't remember hearing it or hearing of it aside from the Leicester game.

It's basically a weasely, passive aggressive way of him/pardew shifting as much blame as they can for their failures onto the crowd.

He will get a drab 1-0 win today and the board will think everything is ok again. They never look at the bigger picture which is the run of defeats that will follow on from this.

If we don't sack him after this game we have zero chance of staying up.

He will get a drab 1-0 win today and the board will think everything is ok again. They never look at the bigger picture which is the run of defeats that will follow on from this.

If we don't sack him after this game we have zero chance of staying up.

West Ham wasn't a drab one nil win. If we had a goalscorer it would have been 4-0 in the first half.

I wouldn't have hired McClaren in the first place but I'm far from convinced sacking him will make a difference.

And if we win today our chances of staying up are fairly decent tbf.

Rubbish, if Norwich win today we'll end the day in exactly the same position as we are now and in real danger of being relegated. We're in a situation where our league position is no longer solely down to our own results and that's down to our shitty manager not getting players to perform.

Our away from has been a problem for donkeys. Had we picked up a couple of points on the road we would be in a far healthier position.

I suppose it's all ifs and buts.

You really do have to laugh

Our away from has been a problem for donkeys. Had we picked up a couple of points on the road we would be in a far healthier position.

Not sure what you are getting at?

Just that you're like that typical fan who goes to the match in this age and think everything is going to be or could be better. It's really not and it really isn't.

Just that you're like that typical fan who goes to the match in this age and think everything is going to be or could be better. It's really not and it really isn't.

Well you are a bellend.

Well you are a bellend.

Well you are a bellend.

Tit

There's 14 games left, our safety is completely in our own hands.

really? it's in clueless's hands

Its actually in Norwichs.

Correct, I think catching Swansea is too much for us so that only leaves Norwich.