Steve McClaren

Dave

Keegan is a none starter. Shelve the past.

I don't doubt it, it's a fantasy really but he is exactly what this club has needed for a very long time. It's just a shame that he will never get the chance again.

He needs to go. We're an absolute shambles and it's clear that away from home, the players turn up knowing they'll get beat. Our mentality for away games is a major concern, something which has been going on for years. I can't remember going into an away game with any sort of confidence.

If McClaren is to go it will be down to Ashley - there is no way that Charnley will sack him.  The Chronicle only know what those at the club tell them and none of them will have a clue on what Ashley will do next.  And even if Ashley is saying one thing, he is just as likely to do the opposite.

They're too stubborn to sack him especially as they won't dare provide the environment for a decent manager to operate. They also won't want to deal with the financial compensation that come with sackings.

If think we're royally screwed basically

But with the huge sums of money available next season the fee for sacking McClaren is small change in comparison, there's got to be a point even a penny pinching fat miser like Ashley sees this.

The Wongees will only start to get angry after the Sunderland match so he's got 3 more fairly pressureless games before then even if one is against AFCB.

Not sure, I think the fan base are fairly united on this one that Mcclaren isn't good enough.

They're too stubborn to sack him especially as they won't dare provide the environment for a decent manager to operate. They also won't want to deal with the financial compensation that come with sackings.

If think we're royally screwed basically

But with the huge sums of money available next season the fee for sacking McClaren is small change in comparison, there's got to be a point even a penny pinching fat miser like Ashley sees this.

I completely agree mate but the "board" and owner are too entrenched in their deluded beliefs that their systems work. They've been failing year on year, same old s*** time and time again. I just can't see them hooking McClaren and making the necessary changes to allow a proper manager to operate. They're clueless clowns and too stubborn/arrogant to admit they're wrong.

The Wongees will only start to get angry after the Sunderland match so he's got 3 more fairly pressureless games before then even if one is against AFCB.

Not sure, I think the fan base are fairly united on this one that Mcclaren isn't good enough.

As far as I'm aware that hasn't been one jot of dissent aside from Watford (and that was at the players).

As far as I'm aware that hasn't been one jot of dissent aside from Watford (and that was at the players).

[emoji38]

No one is bothered bar a few angry posters on the Internet.

The fans expectations are completely non existent at this point

Perhaps not, I was surprised by the away fans reaction that defeat at the end, but I don't know anyone that wants him to stay. My facebook feed was full of status' about wanting him to go yesterday, and people are p*ssed off with his post match interview.

There's not a scrap of evidence to suggest they'll bin him. People seem to have completely forgotten about how they stuck by Pardew and had absolutely no plans to replace him, including not having any sort of contingency in place when he decided to leave. And even then, they left the caretaker in charge for over half the season.

They think they know better than everyone else. It's as simple as that.

There's not a scrap of evidence to suggest they'll bin him. People seem to have completely forgotten about how they stuck by Pardew and had absolutely no plans to replace him, including not having any sort of contingency in place when he decided to leave. And even then, they left the caretaker in charge for over half the season.

They think they know better than everyone else. It's as simple as that.

Exactly.