Steve McClaren

Dave

If we appoint Tim Sherwood or Nigel Pearson I'm going to walk into the sea.

I'd hope you'd be in a fucking long queue.

If/When SMc goes, I'll be having a small wager on Sherwood as he fits the 'Ashley' profile perfectly.....

If, for no other reason, than he'd be another one of the 'Grateful Dead' like AP/SMc/Charnley etc whose careers were fucking lifeless before he gave them a leg up.

Sherwood is a total moron. Pearson at least has the experience of saving Leicester last season.

Sherwood is a complete cock but when has that ever stopped them?

Pearson would be an utter shambles of an appointment.

Can you imagine Mini Mike trying to stand up to him? :lol:

'Mike, It's Lee, can you send someone in to help? Nigel's pinned me to the ceiling again'.

'FFS Lee'.

I've seen far to many Newcastle fans suggesting Pearson. Do they not remember his team as assistant coach here ? He was more or less chased out of the club and blamed for pretty much everything that was going wrong.

I've seen far to many Newcastle fans suggesting Pearson. Do they not remember his team as assistant coach here ? He was more or less chased out of the club and blamed for pretty much everything that was going wrong.

:thup:

Yep - fuck knows how he's somehow become rated for finishing just outside of the relegation zone with decent Leicester side.

Nobody seems to be questioning why the daft big cunt had them there in the first place :lol:.

He was garbage. If they do get shot of McClaren then somebody who could build for the future, whether we go down or not.  Sick of these English dinosaur appointments.

Guest Roger Kint

Relegation crisis, another inept pathetic performance, players complaining about not training enough? Better have an extra day off lads....

What a ridiculous predicament we've put ourselves in now, if we don't get shot of McClaren why would he want to perform knowing full well his days are numbered and why would a team of players want to play for a dead man walking? At this point, where we are at is unsalvagable but we still persist with flogging a dead horse. If he doesn't go we might as well concede the rest of our games.

The silence from the club is something else really. Not a word to sack or back McClaren. The same bunch of morons were quick and eager to back the clowns Pardew and Carver by releasing statements on many occasions. This time though? I'm not pointing to the silence since Saturday. I'm alluding to since the Chelsea hammering, the 18 day holiday, the lame surrender at Stoke and even the 'players' statement, not a word from them at all. If he stays, just say so. It's not that hard ffs!

I just wish they would either back him or sack him, the silence and speculation helps no one.

For a club that said they were going to be more open and transparent, they are still really bad at releasing statements.

I just wish they would either back him or sack him, the silence and speculation helps no one.

For a club that said they were going to be more open and transparent, they are still really bad at releasing statements.

Tbh, what's more likely with them in charge, is that nothing has even been happening over the last few days, as in we were not even thinking of sacking him, so why make a statement.

The only reason he's mentioned is that he's exactly the type of English manager who is low enough rated to come here and work under the current system. Someone like Moyes at least had enough of a reputation built over some time to attract offers from Man U and Spain. Pearson is championship shit and a bell end to rival Pardew or Souness.