Steve McClaren

Dave

I think McClaren will stop in some capacity, hence the reason there has been no announcement yet..

Thought about that earlier as well. Who would he work with though? Would he accept being demoted to assistant? Could they bring someone in to work alongside him? Stuart Pearce or some such character?

I think McClaren will stop in some capacity, hence the reason there has been no announcement yet..

Thought about that earlier as well. Who would he work with though? Would he accept being demoted to assistant? Could they bring someone in to work alongside him? Stuart Pearce or some such character?

He'd move upstairs, surely? Take up his board position?

And do what exactly if Carr is still here? Unless it would just be a move to save face? We're so desperate for things to change that we're dreaming up some highly unlikely scenarios.

So which trains coming from where arrive around that time? hmmmmm

Carr arriving on a Cross Country train from Birmingham New Street I'd say.

Shuggy from Northampton to Brum and then X Country to here from Brum.

They wouldn't meet a manager like that man, they'd meet cloak and dagger at a Travelodge on the A1 .

And do what exactly if Carr is still here? Unless it would just be a move to save face? We're so desperate for things to change that we're dreaming up some highly unlikely scenarios.

Carr is chief scout. We all know (well, highly suspect) he is in essence a DoF, however maybe they'd just accommodate.

Guest Roger Kint

That photo was 3 hours ago, no chance they met a manager there. As said they will be getting a train somewhere on that side of the barriers

Edit: Plus they have bags, wouldnt be lumping them there just to collect someone before magically getting them out of there without a single fan seeing it.

That photo was 3 hours ago, no chance they met a manager there. As said they will be getting a train somewhere on that side of the barriers

I think only the Manchester trains (the one that takes 4 hours and stops at every stop) and the trains to Stranraer stop on those platforms.

I think only the Manchester trains (the one that takes 4 hours and stops at every stop) and the trains to Stranraer stop on those platforms.

Cross Country ones to Southampton and Guildford do as well.

The only logical reason to continually hire those of lesser ability is because they will accept something that more qualified candidates will not. Thats the reality.

There will be a reason we spend 80m on players, yet shy away from qualified people for positions like manager/chairman. People who are successful want to win, they care about their reputation & wont be held accountable to fans if they feel someone else is holding them back. It'll be the same logic behind avoiding anyone non-british.

Surely the most obvious solution is that he has a clear plan in terms of limiting the club, by not buying those needed to grow to avoid costs as he is not fussed about us competing. The manager must accept & be pally enough to understand that. (To go along with that they probably have to feel thankful to have even managed the job) The chairman is in place to limit the managers expectation even further, by negotiating above his head hence him not having final say on transfers. We continually fight relegation as he continually underestimates how much is needed to compete in this league & the extent of the damage he has done so far.

Hughton was sacked off because he probably had ambition beyond accepting whatever shite he was given.

Well put. This has been obvious to anyone with a brain since the minute Alan fucking Pardew was confirmed as our new manager.

Surely to fuck these amateur cunts wouldn't be getting a train to Anywhere within Southampton or Guildford when you can just fly to Heathrow

Shower of shit. Look at the fucking state of that pair man charnley doesn't even look professional. Just some bald cunt of a bog cleaner

I really shouldn't have gone onto the Sky Sports site. I've wound myself up.

http://s14.postimg.org/edzvxcwhd/screen.jpg

"Duane Roystone" FFS!!!

Cant imagine he had much dinner money left by 9:15 every morning