Thigh muscle tear for Owen, out for a month+

Guest nufc 4 life

Guest nufc 4 life

What i think is the terrible thing is the fact that yes he was playing in a pointless friendly, but he shouldn't be getting these sort of injuries in any sort of match!

Hmmm? It is possible for someone to strain a muscle you know.

i know, but it's the fact that it always happens to him as Dave says it's getting beyond a joke, he's out injured after every 5-6-7 games

now will most people turn on the little w******?

dont see why people should stick up for him, hes a soft s****

martins viduka upfront  :celb: fantastic

Yeah because he deliberately got injured!!! Mclarens fault for picking him in a pointless f****** friendly.

f*** me Bramble doesn't get the stick Owen does from so called Toon fans. Calling a Newcastle player, a good one at that, a w******. How old are you six.

I cant stand Owen, but i agree how anyone can call him a w****** for getting injured is a joke.

maybe if he was at a standard price and only got injured once in a while

but £17million, 2 nasty injuries, a couple of thigh/groin strains or whatever hes got wrong with him! its a joke

god knows why he was playing in the first place, doesnt deserve it! hes done fuck all to get his game in the past 2 year

:lol:

Oh, what a fuck up. £16m well spent. :jesuswept:

I'm not even arsed anymore, let's bring our top scorer in instead, thank you very much.

My thoughts exactly. We get rid of Dyer and this fucka takes up his mantle, bigger transfer fee and more wages....piss take

I'm not even arsed anymore, let's bring our top scorer in instead, thank you very much.

My thoughts exactly. We get rid of Dyer and this fucka takes up his mantle, bigger transfer fee and more wages....piss take

I think the FA will be getting the bill for this one.

What's the odds we start with Smith and Viduka up front against Liverpool?

I think the FA will be getting the bill for this one.

What's the odds we start with Smith and Viduka up front against Liverpool?

Don't, man.

now will most people turn on the little w******?

dont see why people should stick up for him, hes a soft s****

martins viduka upfront  :celb: fantastic

Yeah because he deliberately got injured!!! Mclarens fault for picking him in a pointless f****** friendly.

f*** me Bramble doesn't get the stick Owen does from so called Toon fans. Calling a Newcastle player, a good one at that, a w******. How old are you six.

I cant stand Owen, but i agree how anyone can call him a w****** for getting injured is a joke.

maybe if he was at a standard price and only got injured once in a while

but £17million, 2 nasty injuries, a couple of thigh/groin strains or whatever hes got wrong with him! its a joke

god knows why he was playing in the first place, doesnt deserve it! hes done fuck all to get his game in the past 2 year

Viduka Martins etc all play international friendlys too are they also wankers?

its annoying that he is injured yes and iam can fully understand anger at the likes of McClaren for playing these stupid games but Owen isnt at fault.

I agree iam also looking forward to Martins/Viduka up front but id rather see Owen on the bench than injured.

Well at least the FA will pay his wages for this amount of time - however long it turns out to be. He has not had the best of luck with injuries. I for one am quite pleased that he will be missing for the Croatia game as it may well give Smith a game up front for England!!!! There is always going to be accusation against little mic when he appears to always tie his come back games perfectly for England, so pleased that he misses this one. The thought now of Smith up front for us is even more horrific than missing Owen. I for one would welcome shola with open arms