Cacapa: I want to win Silverware

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

From Skysports

"I won some titles in France and I hope it will be the same here," Cacapa told French media.

"The fans deserve it. There are 50,000 for each match."

Cacapa also insists he is keen to see out his contract at Newcastle, despite an unsettled start to his time in England.

"I am not a mercenary," he added. "I am keen to stay here for three years. I want to enter the club's history.

"I made a decision to leave Lyon and I have no regret. Newcastle have trusted me."

One bad game and he has been classed as the new Bramble by the media. I personally like him and think he will prove a success!

I think we need a rough type of player along side him in my opinionj that player in our team is Taylor. I hope he is back to the team as he is very important player.

Fayes isnt a tough player?

Taylor tries to be tough but gets muscled off the ball an awful lot

I can just see the headlines after our new trophy signing comes out with "I only came here for the money. There is no chance of this club ever winning trophies, the best I can hope for in my time here is the odd quarter-final and getting sucked off by some charver lass from Walker."

If he wants Silverware he had better apply for a transfer OR - join a Bank Raid..

The only Silverware likely at SJP in the foreseeable future is the Northumberland Senior Cup ; that is, if Blyth have an off-day..!!

does this mean if they say they dont want to win silverware then we will actually win something?

That's where we have been going wrong, our players should of been doing reverse psychology.

Isn't that what Allardyce has been trying? "We'll never beat this Derby side lads. I want to see you all back defending." Doesn't always work.

one thing I've noticed with sams CB signings is that they are all willing to come out and speak to the media.

Rozenhal especially seems to come out quite often and say the right things like Shay used to but hasn't done so much recently.

If we've had a bad game he's not really held back and has come out and said it which personally i appreciate and I believe Cacapa will do the same more often once he brushes up his English a bit more as I dont think he's as fluent.

• 3 weeks later...