Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest samtoonarmy

so whats the team going to look like against WBA on sat cause i cant see us signing anyone without a permanent manager. back four: ryan taylor, steven taylor, colocinni, enrique  :undecided:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The mighty R. Taylor at RB... oh god. Who's WBA left winger? If its someone with two legs and head, we're fucked.

so whats the team going to look like against WBA on sat cause i cant see us signing anyone without a permanent manager. back four: ryan taylor, steven taylor, colocinni, enrique  :undecided:

Against West Brom's strike partnership of Torres and Henry?

More than good enough for this division. No doubt Coloccini and Enrique will probably be away soon, but that defence would be good enough if we had a half decent midfield.

Guest samtoonarmy

More than good enough for this division. No doubt Coloccini and Enrique will probably be away soon, but that defence would be good enough if we had a half decent midfield.

which we dont...

which we dont...

Thats stating the obvious, but that defence is still good enough. If we had Man United's defence it would still be exposed with that midfield.

That's pretty similar to the defence that played against West Brom last season to be honest (Taylor in for Bassong)..

Guest samtoonarmy

That's pretty similar to the defence that played against West Brom last season to be honest (Taylor in for Bassong)..

yeah and we conceded two goals if i remember correctly

Hull. Ffs.

It's like Stephen Hawking pinching your girlfriend.

Humiliating.

:lol:

Feel bad for Beye, was hoping he'd get a move to someone like Villa.

Another relegation scrap next year beckons for him, Hull are fucking useless.

yeah and we conceded two goals if i remember correctly

Yeah we conceded two goals to a player West Brom don't have anymore :)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The mighty R. Taylor at RB... oh god. Who's WBA left winger? If its someone with two legs and head, we're fucked.

Chris Brunt, so we're fucked

Oh god, he can actually play and shoot.

He'll not go to Hull unless no-one else comes in for him or we are simply trying to get him off the wage bill.

How the fuck could Hull pay his wages; they can't afford to have a 50k a week FB & surely we can't be subsidizing his wages?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Once Enrique goes, that'll be everything that I like about our team gone.

Surely we can't sell Enrique now. We only have him for LB and Raylor for RB now, correct?

Other then the untested kids (LB - Lough, Dummet -  RB, Taylor, Tavenier, etc)