Alan Smith

tmonkey

How many games has he played this season? Every single one?

You're forgetting how good he is at collecting suspensions

Apart from the games he's been suspended for, I think it might only be Reading where he was a sub.

How many games has he played this season? Every single one?

You're forgetting how good he is at collecting suspensions

I actually lol'd at that. I did actually forget.

27 starts for Newcastle 23 of which were in the league... 0 goals 9 yellow cards 1 red.

What a shit player.

Keegan wants fined 6 months wages for saying s*** like that. If he means it a sacking is in order.

Why would he say it if he dosn't mean it ???

To help boost the lads confidence, to make out like he's a sellable asset, and most importantly to egg the rest of the squad on to do well in training and work hard and cause no problems and they'll be rewarded with starts.

I'm hoping its just man management at its best, and in fact KK is thinking of offloading him ASAP. If not i'd rather see KK walk/sacked than see Smith start every game when fit next season.

I think we're all being a bit too harsh on Smith, he hasn't had enough games up front to judge him fairly, give him a chance.

You kid, you kid.......surely..

Either way, if Cacapa & Faye have managed to bundle one over the line at some point this season there is no  excuse for Smith. Even Mr. Let's Try a Frank Lampard Style Long Shot From 25 Yards and It'll Go a Mile Over (catchy nickname huh) Nicky Butt has scored twice this season.

For all King Al got slagged by many on here during his last couple of years, you would have put money on him scoring in the past 5 matches. (or 29 in Smiths case)

Milner put in a ball in the second half that Shearer would have converted with his eyes closed, even now.