Alan Smith

tmonkey

“You can’t get enough Alan Smiths around your club. They’re good people to have. They come in every day, train properly, set good standards and have a bit of character. I like him a lot.” Keegan today in the Chron

What? You've never said what you know your boss wants to hear you say, just to keep your job? Cos that's what's going on there, I reckon.

“You can’t get enough Alan Smiths around your club. They’re good people to have. They come in every day, train properly, set good standards and have a bit of character. I like him a lot.” Keegan today in the Chron

FFS, i would do that for half the money!

What? You've never said what you know your boss wants to hear you say, just to keep your job? Cos that's what's going on there, I reckon.

The boss now wears a King Kev 7 shirt now even billionaires get bored of Yorkshire skip rats that cant score

The boss now wears a King Kev 7 shirt now even billionaires get bored of Yorkshire skip rats that cant score

:lol: Yokshire skip rat. Like it.

f****** hell..unless they give us points for our players being good in training i think Keegan lost it.

or he could have a stipulation in his contract.

he aint winning his place on match day that's for sure

Ok so those who think he is a good player (obviously up front only because we can't judge him on his midfield performances) what does he offer us other than someone who can win a header and hold the ball up? We may aswell stick Taylor up front, at least he might score a goal.

I despair, I really do..

Ok so those who think he is a good player (obviously up front only because we can't judge him on his midfield performances) what does he offer us other than someone who can win a header and hold the ball up? We may aswell stick Taylor up front, at least he might score a goal.

He's scored more than Smith this season :lol:

Not just this season either..

My nan has scored more than Smith this season, tbf she is a looker though.

Hooker?

Hooker?

Retired.

Hooker?

Retired.

ex rugby player?

Hooker?

Retired.

ex rugby player?

No, stop being silly.

He had another shot! Two in two games! :celb:

:lol:

That's my gag. ;)

Smith is obviously far better playing the role he played today than he is in midfield, but his distribution and awareness of other players is shocking.  He gets a touch to quite a few balls played up to him, but rarely plays a decent ball when doing it.