The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Manuel Fernandes signs for Everton (loan).

Great, great signing by Everton, if only it is a permanent deal and not a half season loan!

He's not signed officially yet. He was having a medical today apparently, hopefully he can play against City tomorrow.

SSN reporting that both us and Pompey have had bids accepted for Fred. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thats just what we need :idiot2: :rolleyes:

PSG have also had their bid accepted as well.  Now up to the player

Also Downing very close to agreeing terms with Spurs (needed that like a hole in the head!) and Diarra talking terms with Spurs tomorrow.  If he still wants £90k pw fair to assume that is dead in the water before it even starts.

Hope so. Don't want him here.

Didn't want him at WHL either.  Absolutely gutted as there are now 3 top notch ITKs saying it is nearly done.  Even more so when they start talking about £12m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That could include add-ons but Jeez, I'm staggered Levy would agree to that.

Also heard €10m bid for Carlos Karmeni of Espanyol.  Cya Robbo.

tbh I think Kameni is a keeper you could do without. Good shot stopper but not very good at commanding the box, claiming crosses etc and you  need someone who can organise a defence. At least he wouldn't get beaten by a long range shot every week like Robinson though.

Manuel Fernandes signs for Everton (loan).

Great, great signing by Everton, if only it is a permanent deal and not a half season loan!

He's not signed officially yet. He was having a medical today apparently, hopefully he can play against City tomorrow.

SSN reporting that both us and Pompey have had bids accepted for Fred. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thats just what we need :idiot2: :rolleyes:

PSG have also had their bid accepted as well.  Now up to the player

Also Downing very close to agreeing terms with Spurs (needed that like a hole in the head!) and Diarra talking terms with Spurs tomorrow.  If he still wants £90k pw fair to assume that is dead in the water before it even starts.

Hope so. Don't want him here.

Didn't want him at WHL either.  Absolutely gutted as there are now 3 top notch ITKs saying it is nearly done.  Even more so when they start talking about £12m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That could include add-ons but Jeez, I'm staggered Levy would agree to that.

Also heard €10m bid for Carlos Karmeni of Espanyol.  Cya Robbo.

tbh I think Kameni is a keeper you could do without. Good shot stopper but not very good at commanding the box, claiming crosses etc and you  need someone who can organise a defence. At least he wouldn't get beaten by a long range shot every week like Robinson though.

I have seen Kameni catch a ball this season without the desire to walk it over the line for a goal though!

What the fuck are Boro going to do for goals if Downing fucks off? I know Johnson is decent but really... is Southgate really an agent in disguise?

Same as usual - be shite. They'd need more than Downing to do otherwise, and I don't believe if they survive it will be down to him. Anelka and Bolton is a different story...

What the fuck are Boro going to do for goals if Downing fucks off? I know Johnson is decent but really... is Southgate really an agent in disguise?

Same as usual - be shite. They'd need more than Downing to do otherwise, and I don't believe if they survive it will be down to him. Anelka and Bolton is a different story...

True, always felt Downing was Boro's best player though and although I don't fully know their financial situation surely at least be able to hold on to him til the end of the season.

Robbo asks for a transfer according to the Daily Mail.

So much for 'I'm going to fight for my place in the team'.  Maybe the signing of Stekelenberg or Kameni isn't too far away and Robbo knows what that would mean.

did he not expect to be drop after constantly making mistakes?

Robbo asks for a transfer according to the Daily Mail.

So much for 'I'm going to fight for my place in the team'.  Maybe the signing of Stekelenberg or Kameni isn't too far away and Robbo knows what that would mean.

did he not expect to be drop after constantly making mistakes?

and being shite

Guest elbee909

Lyon have bolstered their squad by completing the double signing of Cesar Delgado and Marc Crosas.

Delgado, I've never seen play.  Anyone?

Guest elbee909

I heard he's a good player....I'm just suprised it took him that long to move to europe.

ooooooooo's crosas?!

Barca prospect.

Liverpool paying £6m for Skrtel is there record sigining for a defender. It seems crazy to think we spent £4.5 million on  Barton in 1995 & we have signed a few defenders abovo or just below that mark. 

£6.5m I think the fee is. Agger was £6m.

Even we spent £5m on Slaven Bilic ten years ago when we were totally skint.

Liverpool paying £6m for Skrtel is there record sigining for a defender. It seems crazy to think we spent £4.5 million on  Barton in 1995 & we have signed a few defenders abovo or just below that mark. 

£6.5m I think the fee is. Agger was £6m.

Even we spent £5m on Slaven Bilic ten years ago when we were totally skint.

:thup: