The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Guest loonietoonie

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/665/alves2om7.jpg

Alfonso Alves to boro sneaky pic of him on the pinch cheeky eh saying as they still havent agreed a fee

Is that at half time, i cant tell?

your spot on there  ;D

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/665/alves2om7.jpg

Alfonso Alves to boro sneaky pic of him on the pinch cheeky eh saying as they still havent agreed a fee

Is that at half time, i cant tell?

your spot on there  ;D

Thought he was going to AZ Alkmaar? Also, I think he is able to talk to other clubs due to his contract expiring soon. http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/premier-league/article3331351.ece

Elsewhere, Maniche has signed for Inter Milan. So much for Tottenham making a bid for him after he was in talks with Inter according to the Mirror.

There's strong rumours that Arshavin will be signing for the scum in July.  Last I heard was that his wage demands were too rich for our salary structure.

French Canal are reporting that Fred will be signing for Spurs tomorrow.  No ITK's are saying it  will definitely happen, just a few maybe's.

There's strong rumours that Arshavin will be signing for the scum in July.  Last I heard was that his wage demands were too rich for our salary structure.

French Canal are reporting that Fred will be signing for Spurs tomorrow.  No ITK's are saying it  will definitely happen, just a few maybe's.

:lol:

Can you never admit that a player does not want to go to Tottenham instead of making bullshit up?

Well, if it was a choice of the scum or us,  most with ambition would be headed for the dark star, but I was told he was looking for £80k.  As a said, that's too rich for Spurs' salary structure.

Journo on a Spurs site is saying Diarra to Pompey tomorrow, £5.5m and £60k wages.  Another one  would have loved at WHL even if he was a scum reject.

Can you never admit that a player does not want to go to Tottenham instead of making bullshit up?

Well, if it was a choice of the scum or us,  most with ambition would be headed for the dark star, but I was told he was looking for £80k.  As a said, that's too rich for Spurs' salary structure.

Journo on a Spurs site is saying Diarra to Pompey tomorrow, £5.5m and £60k wages.  Another one  would have loved at WHL even if he was a scum reject.

No way he would come in from the Russian league asking for that. Whoever told you that is lying to you.

You guys really need to get over yourselves.

If Berbatov came in and was happy to take £35,000 or whatever what the hell makes you believe this crap! Secondly if he is on his way to Arsenal I guarantee he isn't going to get that there. They don't throw that kind of money around ever.

:lol:

You couldn't make it up.................. oh no hang on......................

How many Arsenal regulars are on £80k per week like?

How many Arsenal regulars are on £80k per week like?

A few apparently.  Fabregas is the top earnerrumoured to be on £120k which had been Henry's salary, Toure and Gallas are both £90/100k, Hleb is £80k, there are very few who are poorly paid..  New shiny stadium, usually buy players for peanuts and sell them for a lot, they can easily afford to pay top dollar if they want to.