The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Fred announced he is staying at Lyon til the end of the season

So he's rejected the Spuds?

Must because his lass didn't want to move, or that they didn't offer him enough money, 2p a week budget never broken etc...

Yep, turned them and Marseille down as offers werent good enough

Will Bouma loose his place if your signings go through Brummie?

We're not signing a left back. Well, not as far as I know.

Although we need back up.

Any truth in Villa been interested in Steaua's center half Goian?

I've heard the rumours, but can't even begin to think why we'd be after another centre half.

Zenit striker Andrei Arshavin has stated his preference in any transfer move would be a move to Goodison Park in order to prove himself in the Premier League.

Quoted on Russian website sport.ru the striker claims there has been interest from Spain as well as from Everton, but that if it came down to it, Everton would be his first choice.

:)

Zenit striker Andrei Arshavin has stated his preference in any transfer move would be a move to Goodison Park in order to prove himself in the Premier League.

Quoted on Russian website sport.ru the striker claims there has been interest from Spain as well as from Everton, but that if it came down to it, Everton would be his first choice.

We OBVIOUSLY haven't declared our interest yet then. :parky:

We OBVIOUSLY haven't declared our interest yet then. :parky:

Didn't he say something like that about us not too long ago? Im sure he said something about us..

Unlucky 1878 :lol:

No worries,  it's cause someone else is after him.

Keegan?:lol:

Close to McKay...Lived in Scotland...Timing...Obviously a bigger club than Birmingham...obviously going to Villa

I'm sure brummie would be made up to sign the Scottish Rooney instead of Defoe.

Unlucky 1878 :lol:

No worries,  it's cause someone else is after him.

Keegan?:lol:

Close to McKay...Lived in Scotland...Timing...Obviously a bigger club than Birmingham...obviously going to Villa

I'm sure brummie would be made up to sign the Scottish Rooney instead of Defoe.

No, no chance.

He looks a bit like that bloke out of Robin Hood, I think. That's not a reason not to sign him. He's shit. That IS a reason not to sign him.

Total confusion about Defoe. Very respected sources say he has had his medical blah blah blah, one very reliable one says MON doesn't want him and he hasn't been anywhere near the club.

MON in transfer windows = fucking stressful.