Today's Other Games

Decky

I don't get the A thing.....tons of players are doing...supposed to mean something? Buut whaaat?

Was posted in a thread before, it's to do with some youth project ran by Fitz Hall.

I thought they were just all cunts.

I don't get the A thing.....tons of players are doing...supposed to mean something? Buut whaaat?

Was posted in a thread before, it's to do with some youth project ran by Fitz Hall.

I thought they were just all cunts.

Well looks like you were wrong.

Bramblinho played a bit of a blinder.

Seems he excorcised all his demons by keeping a clean sheet against us. Since then he's been on a rampage.

Just great ...

Give it time. He did have some decent games for us. He will always find his natural game in the end though

• 2 weeks later...

Bramblinho played a bit of a blinder.

Seems he excorcised all his demons by keeping a clean sheet against us. Since then he's been on a rampage.

Just great ...

Give it time. He did have some decent games for us. He will always find his natural game in the end though

The Fat Man had some brilliant games tbf.

There have been 2 amazing games on tonight, the insantiy at Havant and Waterlooville and shenanigans at Newcastle, but they pick THE most boring game to put on telly.  Man City 0-0 West Ham.  One shot on goal this entire game.