USE ENRIQUE

Skirge

What the hell is going on with this lad? Sam just seems set on not using him yet he was thought to be one of the best young left backs in Europe, we need to stop wasting Zoggy in defence so please give Enrique a go.

Then we can try a midfield of

Milner---Butt---Zoggy---Duff

---------------Given

Beye---Cacapa---Faye---Enrique

Milner---Butt-----Zoggy----Duff

--------Martins----Viduka

He's still learning the English game ffs!

He's watched every episode of Only Fools on UKGold at Christmas, had a turkey dinner then went down Whitley and got shitfaced. He'll be ready for England in no time.

He's not used to the premiership yet apparently.  How he's going to get Premiership experience sitting on the bench or in the stands however I dunno.

But yeah, if we're going to waste N'Zogbia at left back we might as well sell him to Arsenal where he can be a cracking attacking player and use the money to buy an actual left back.

Has he been bad when hes played?

Not at all. Was as bad as everyone else against Liverpool (actually in that game I thought he was one of our better players until a couple of errors late on) and hasn't been seen since. Bizarre.

Not particularly, iyam. Certainly better at defending than N'Zogbia.

He's not used to the premiership yet apparently.  How he's going to get Premiership experience sitting on the bench or in the stands however I dunno.

But yeah, if we're going to waste N'Zogbia at left back we might as well sell him to Arsenal where he can be a cracking attacking player and use the money to buy an actual left back.

I reckon Wenger would make him into a fucking brilliant player.

He's not been great like, but the same can be said of a lot of our team and he's not had any utter mares.  His main role at this time can be to fill the LB shirt, do a job and free up N'Zogbia to make us look like we might score, if he adapts to the game and comes good it would be a bonus.

not bad but we cannot make a judgement on the lad as hes played so little for us and never played a string of games which i beleive is really bad by fat sam as he cost 6 million .

He's not been great like, but the same can be said of a lot of our team and he's not had any utter mares.  His main role at this time can be to fill the LB shirt, do a job and free up N'Zogbia to make us look like we might score, if he adapts to the game and comes good it would be a bonus.

Before the Liverpool game, if you'd done a straw poll of Newcastle fans - "Who looks better, Beye or Enrique", Jose would have had more votes.

Before the Liverpool game, if you'd done a straw poll of Newcastle fans - "Who looks better, Beye or Enrique", Jose would have had more votes.

That's true. Beye went through an awful patch of form early on.

That's true. Beye went through an awful patch of form early on.

I didn't think either did enough to be dropped as they were. Beye has stormed back, Enrique hasn't had the chance.

Not at all. Was as bad as everyone else against Liverpool (actually in that game I thought he was one of our better players until a couple of errors late on) and hasn't been seen since. Bizarre.

I agree. Looked reasonably solid defensively when I've seen him, strong and certainly not slow. Wish he'd play tbh.