Dave

So far...

Butt=shocking display

Casapa=shocking display

Milner=shocking display

Martins=shocking display

The only 2 players that played well in the 1st half are Zoggy and Faye

Allardyce OUT ASAP

I just wonder where are the people on this board who said that SGE is not good enough for us???

:lol:

'Supporters' booing after that first half performance need to be culled.

Did we score?  Have I missed something?

They weren't booing the team, they were booing the ref who ended the first half whilst we were about to regain possession of the ball with most of our players in Man City's half.

So far...

Butt=shocking display

Casapa=shocking display

Milner=shocking display

Martins=shocking display

The only 2 players that played well in the 1st half are Zoggy and Faye

Allardyce OUT ASAP

I just wonder where are the people on this board who said that SGE is not good enough for us???

If serious what a bollocks post.

Good first half, a bit unluckey but we've been playing some good football, Martins is shit and i really can't wait till he fucks off to the African Nations cup, he's been our worst peformer alongside Cacapa, N'Zogbia was absolute class in the first half and it really shows that his true position is a left winger.

'Supporters' booing after that first half performance need to be culled.

Did we score?  Have I missed something?

No, but booing after a performance like the one we produced against Liverpool is embarrassing enough, nevermind when we've been the better team.

The Liverpool booing was justified imo. There was barely any booing today.

Good first half,hope the booing was for the ref and not the performance!Zog and Beye playing very well so far!The only difference between the teams is a poor ref!Duff was clean through and taken down by the last defender who then would have to being sent off but called Duff offside where he no way in hell was!City go straight down the other end and score!Then Elano gets a rush of blood and takes Faye outta it,but for some reason ref only gives him a yellow!

Being disapointed with Oba hes fluffed alot so far!

Good first half, a bit unluckey but we've been playing some good football, Martins is s*** and i really can't wait till he fucks off to the African Nations cup, he's been our worst peformer alongside Cacapa, N'Zogbia was absolute class in the first half and it really shows that his true position is a left winger.

I'm hoping he does well at the Nations Cup just so we can figure out how to deliver the fucking ball to him.

Martins is shit and i really can't wait till he fucks off to the African Nations cup,

i'm losing patience with him, tbh. He's hardly improved since he's been here.

I'd snap their cock off if anyone now offers 13m for him. :rolleyes:

We've played reasonably well (really well compared to most of our other games this season).  We've actually tried to play Football and been unlucky not to score on a few occasions.  If only N'zogbia had finished midway through the game that would have been a candidate for goal of the season.

Overall I'm disapointed, but only with the ref who's been terrible (Onoua should have gone, Elano probably should have gone and the free kick he gave to Corluka for a pathetic dive just capped off his performance).  We're extremely unlucky and hopefully we can push on and get something in the second half.

Martins is s*** and i really can't wait till he fucks off to the African Nations cup,

i'm losing patience with him, tbh. He's hardly improved since he's been here.

I'd snap their cock off if anyone now offers 13m for him. :rolleyes:

Worst passer in the team tbh...

What this game does not need is a trademark half hour lull at the beggining of the second half.  If the players come out from the dressing room and fail to match the first half performance, then I will be pointing the figure at Allardyce.  Don't let their heads drop just because we're being robbed. 

Hope it's for Martins.  Viduka is lazy, but has had some crafty little flicks.  Also adds some aerial ability, when he can be bothered to jump.

Both have been poor. I reckon Dunne and Co. will have Viduka in their back pocket for most of the rest of the match however I doubt Martins will fashion an opportunity today at all.