Kazenga LuaLua joins Brighton permanently

Syrette

Was pretty pleased with his contribution as a substitute today, as many said in the match thread he did more in 20 minutes than some did in 90. Some nice runs that stretched them (Stoke) and made us more of a visible threat on the right side.

Fair play to Allardyce for giving him some game-time, not that he had a lot of other options on the bench.

Was pretty pleased with his contribution as a substitute today, as many said in the match thread he did more in 20 minutes than some did in 90.

Fair play to Allardyce for giving him some game-time, not that he had a lot of other options on the bench.

Looks a great prospect. Get him on the bench more. :thup:

always good to see a young lad like that with the confidence to run at people.

First thought when he picked up the ball. Heard a fair few postive things about him. If he wasn't 17 I'd start him.  :laugh:

Was I watching a different LuaLua? All I saw was him run with the ball alot, Dyer got criticised for putting in performances like that.

Talented player from what I've heard, but to early to judge him. Like TT says, we've got noone else so we might as well.

Well, he made a few runs that looked dangerous.  It's impossible to judge him on that, but I would say that I would like to see more of him and I'm suprised we already haven't given that Duff was injured for most of this season.