Kazenga LuaLua joins Brighton permanently

Syrette

Guest RodrigoPalacio

He looked areet.  Went forward with the ball on more occasions than both Nicky Butt and Alan Smith put together.

Guest Knightrider

How desperate are people, he ran forward with the ball a bit. How anyone can read anything into his cameo is beyond me.

He looked areet.  Went forward with the ball on more occasions than both Nicky Butt and Alan Smith put together.

also showed more promise than Brian Kerr and Martin Brittain put together.  2 other midfielders that came through the Academy.

and walked quicker than Milner has ran for all his life

How desperate are people, he ran forward with the ball a bit. How anyone can read anything into his cameo is beyond me.

Woudn't bother with the scouting module coach.

If you can't spot innate talent in front of your eyes...

All I said is that he did alright (I wasn't expecting much) in the time he was on the pitch and I'm pretty sure he was causing them more problems in 20 minutes than the likes of Smith were all game. Wasn't reading too much into it.

How desperate are people, he ran forward with the ball a bit.

He ran forward at speed and with very good close control, which is already more then most of our team can do.  Nobody's saying he's obviously amazing and should start the next game.  But he looked very promising, especially for a 17 year old.

Stop crushing people's dreams man! You've just won "Most Optimistic" and you're going on like that.

I feel betrayed.