Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

Guest Brewcastle

The replacement will show if it was a good move. -Oliviers article suddenly gave some sense. Or did he just have luck with the timing with producing roumors?

Guest interceptor

Its an absolute DISGRACE.

I AM ASHAMED to be a Newcastle United Fan today.

We are not a big club and never will be with a board that makes reactionary decisions.

i hope all the fans calling for BSA t go are happy now, cos this is all YOUR FAULT! i

One thing that I found annoying was that 'Sam wasn't appointed by the new regime therefore.....' etc.

Well now they have their chance so theres no excuses now

And that's the way it should be, especially if Ashley's going to start flashing the cash.

I wouldn't have trusted Allardyce to spend 10's of millions of my cash if I were Ashley and, trying to put a positive slant on the sacking, the new manager will want major financial backing to take the job. We'll all see in the very near future exactly what sort of owner Ashley is, and is going to be, by how much cash he is going to put at the new managers disposal.

I told you lot before the season even started that if Big Sam was given time he would be successfull but it wouldn't be pretty to watch! Cue loads of comments about how 'Newcastle had better players than Bolton' and how you wouldn't be adopting Allardyce's tried and tested (and tedious) 3-5-1 system. 'But Owen can't play on his own up front' you said! 'Why would the manager try to fit round pegs into square holes?!' But in Big Sam's world, Big Sam is always right. He bought genuinely good players at Bolton and then employed tactics that were completely and utterly alien to them. Now you know why no-one at Bolton was particularly sad to see Big Sam go. It's not because we were 'bitter' but because the football his teams play is boring beyong belief.

:lol:

Took you a while to lift that rock up and crawl out.

Ahhh.... true to form he is.  :lol:

I think it was the right decision, but the wrong time maybe. The problem for me is, Big Sam didnt seem motivated enough. For me it seemed like he had lost the player group, and many of the fans(maybe the majority). So it was no way back, unless he got a new team to work with, and with his comment that he would trust the players not to get him sacked(or what he said), didnt do things any better. I thought Big Sam was an authority figure like Alex Ferguson or Fabio Capello, but here at our club he didnt seem like a big enough person.

Chris Mort and Mike Ashley seems like two smart persons, and I can think they sacked him without having a plan about it(atleast i hope so =)  I just hope they get it right now, its time to get an authority figure, a Big name manager who can attract players himself, a manager like Benitez, Mourinho etc. We can only wait and see, but just won 2 of 15 games isnt good enough when you play as shite football as we have done.

Good Luck to Big Sam(and maybe his early retirement), and good luck to Mort and Ashley to find the right manager.

Its an absolute DISGRACE.

I AM ASHAMED to be a Newcastle United Fan today.

We are not a big club and never will be with a board that makes reactionary decisions.

i hope all the fans calling for BSA t go are happy now, cos this is all YOUR FAULT! i

Is it fuck, tbh. There is more to this than meets the eye, of that I'm sure.

Any news on the backroom staff? Surely we would want to keep alot that have just started but it would seem like a good time to get rid of Terry Mac. Unless KK is coming back of course :)

What happens to all the infrastructure Allardyce has supposedly been building? What about his army of staff, ideas for the training facilities etc?

Any news on the backroom staff?

Get f**king rid of them too! Serves them right for walking out on us!

YEAH!  The Bolton Troller is right!  Arrrrrrggghhhh!!!!  Fire Anelka while you're at it!  He wants out too!

Guest trotter58

WHAT ABOUT THE GOD-DAMN WAR ROOM?!?

Apparently it's going to be converted into a museum showing how football was played in the stone-age.

Moyes stated off at Everton much the same way Sam did at Newcastle,in a word s***,,but he was given time, what makes you think he can turn it around here in a few month because that will be all he will be allowed if he has a bad start

No he didn't!

He took over Walter Smith's side that looked in danger of relegation and guided them to safety. Then in his first full season, with virtually the same squad of players, they finished 7th.

I was happy when Sam was appointed, I believed he was a good manager that had adopted the tactics he did at Bolton out of necessity and would be able to adapt. I was wrong!

Our football under BSA has been dreadful, and ineffective! I could not see even the slightest signs of it becoming effective and even if in time it would, it is not the sort of football Newcastle United should be playing.

Apparently it's going to be converted into a museum showing how football was played in the stone-age.

You've got some brass neck with the state your club is in at the minute, fella!

Guest sammyboy

:clap:

Even though you are quite cleary a smug twat, i found that rather funny.  :laugh:

Guest trotter58

You've got some brass neck with the state your club is in at the minute, fella!

I'll ponder the state our club is in whilst sipping Sangria in Madrid when we play Atletico in the last 32 of the UEFA Cup!

Guest sammyboy

I told you lot before the season even started that if Big Sam was given time he would be successfull but it wouldn't be pretty to watch! Cue loads of comments about how 'Newcastle had better players than Bolton' and how you wouldn't be adopting Allardyce's tried and tested (and tedious) 3-5-1 system. 'But Owen can't play on his own up front' you said! 'Why would the manager try to fit round pegs into square holes?!' But in Big Sam's world, Big Sam is always right. He bought genuinely good players at Bolton and then employed tactics that were completely and utterly alien to them. Now you know why no-one at Bolton was particularly sad to see Big Sam go. It's not because we were 'bitter' but because the football his teams play is boring beyong belief.

What the f*** are you doing back here?

making some good points ...