Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

Guest LucaAltieri

Enrique, Zog and Taylor :thup: maybe Given as well

Given was fucking shit, as he has been a lot this season.

And people made fun when I suggested we should be looking into signing a new keeper next Summer.

Given was f****** s***, as he has been a lot this season.

did u see the game. he saved our arses on about 5 occasions and made one mistake. mate u seriously need ur head checking if u think given is a problem.

We'll recover from this.

The problem is, atm I don't care.

We've lost, it hurts, but I'm used to it. We've looked shit recently and barely anyone looks like they care on that pitch anymore.

That spark for football is gone, the new manager will have a hell of a job to do to bring it back.

40 years i`ve waited,another 40 years we surè need,i am sick of fotball,i `ll start with a new sport i think.

i hate Manur, i always did and alwys will.

Yes please do take up a new sport so we never have to hear from you again.

fuck you Jonny2J,are you wearing a Manur shirt or what? you sad fucker.

Total pwnage there.

Given was f****** s***, as he has been a lot this season.

did u see the game. he saved our arses on about 5 occasions and made one mistake. mate u seriously need ur head checking if u think given is a problem.

He made more than one mistake. Had his arse saved by Taylor and Rozehnal on a few occaisons.

Just feel dejected, even though I didn't think it was going to be anything other than a defeat.

1) I didn't think that either of the penalty appeals for Man Utd were. Ronaldo played for the first one and Giggs kicked Smith.

2) Owen was onside when the ball was played and his goal should have stood.

3) The freekick for Ronaldo's first goal should never have been given. He mishit the ball and fell over.

4) Ferdinand looked offside for his goal.

5) Was the whole ball over the line for Tevez's goal? Seem to remember Ray Wilkins reasoning that when Martins struck the bar against Chelsea in the League Cup.

6) Styles is s**** and so is the linesman.

7) Taylor, N'Zogbia and Enrique all had decent games.

8) The ball was running for Man Utd and generally has against Newcastle this year. Hits Cacapa and goes to Tevez, although it should have been in row Z before that.

9) Man United 6-0 Newcastle - I would love to get revenge in the home game.

Yeah, you're right. We deserved at least a point....  :rolleyes:

Guest The Libertine

40 years i`ve waited,another 40 years we surè need,i am sick of fotball,i `ll start with a new sport i think.

i hate Manur, i always did and alwys will.

Yes please do take up a new sport so we never have to hear from you again.

f*** you Jonny2J,are you wearing a Manur shirt or what? you sad fucker.

are you the one on the left in your picture?

Guest Toongaboom

Given

Taylor                    Enrique

Zog

--------please fill the empty places.......................!!

half of their goals should never have counted tho

It should only have been three nil then.  Onwards and upwards................

3:1 actually :)

Plus probably two pens for them and last ditch clearances from us. They must've had about 30 shots on target.

You could see after the first two goals he let in and the bollocking he gave Enrique and Capaca our defence just gave up. He gives our defenders no confidence at all.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Given was f****** woeful. The first two goals (ignoring the fact that the first wasn't a free-kick, the goal itself) were purely down to him.

Given lined the wall up for the first.  The wall jumped, the ball went under them and Given still managed to get a hand to it and would have saved it if it didn't bobble.  How is that his fault.

The score could have been into double figures if it wasn't for Given.

fuck them all man.. smith, barton, butt, carr, milner, owen, viduka, geremi, emre, ameobi, pearson, mcdermott.. and all the other wasters, drunks, prisoners and fat fucks..you make me sick you fucking wankers.. the whole lot of them shit scared of a fucking ball permanent crocks

taking thousands of pounds a week directly from people's pockets to watch them pull down their pants like little whores.. fuck off

and those of you, saying 'Given has lost it'.. or 'n'zogbia doesn't deserve to wear the shirt' or 'smith is a better footballer than martins' .. FUCK OFF

fuck alan oliver, fuck the tabloids, fuck harry redknapp, fuck freddy shepherd and FIST FUCK YOU Mike Ashley and screw your fucking no. 17 shirt if you only dare to think about getting some other wreck for manager.. FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK OFF

Anyone interested in omens? Probably not, but I'll go ahead anyway.

The first time I ever saw Newcastle - 1968 - we lost 6-0 at Old Trafford. The right winger (in that case, Best) got a hat trick. That season, Man U won the European Cup.

And the next season, we won our one and only trophy of the last 50 years.

So your advice is to put money on Man U to win the Champion League ?

Go for the double, man!

We'll recover from this.

The problem is, atm I don't care.

We've lost, it hurts, but I'm used to it. We've looked shit recently and barely anyone looks like they care on that pitch anymore.

That spark for football is gone, the new manager will have a hell of a job to do to bring it back.

If the new manager isn't a McClaren, and he's in by Wednesday, and we beat Stoke well - this'll go away. Could be blind optimism, but it does work like this.

This is embarassing and it hurts like hell but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really symbolise anything. Only the situation.

Yeah, I already said that.

Very sorry.

Wasn't having a go, just saying someone agrees with you :)