Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

Mr Mort doesn't look too happy tbh

YOU DONT SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GETTING BUTT FUCKD 3-0 & WE HAVE BEEN KNOCKED BACK BY A GAMBLING COCKNEY WINE LOVING SPIV LIVING IN POOLE , MORT IS HARDY GOING TO HAVING A LAUGH IS HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Brazilianbob

Well, a good thumping is just what this club needs.

They've been getting complacent of late.

:-[

I thought they had been getting a good thumping every week!  Isn't that why Allardyce has gone?

Guest Chris P

Come on how can you blame Smith!!!!!!!!!!

Dident anyone saw zog?

Sometimes its sad to read all hate coments to different players regardless who´s fault it was.

you could have made the tackle smith should have made instead of standing off. regardless of zog's pass

I expected us to loose big style and they haven't dissapointed!

Still angry as f*** over all the ref decisions that have gone against us over the years!

BBC Muppets say they always even themselves out!  Yeah maybe for the top 4 but i've seen no evidence it has for anyone other club and especially us!

Plenty have gone for us but they'll not be remembered.

Like?

J.Carew's headed goal wrongly judged to be a foul last season, which would have leveled the scores to 2-2. We went on to win 3-1 when they pushed out for an equalizer.

Even in this game some decisions have gone against ManU. 2 penalty decisions that easily could have been given.

God i dont know whats worse watching us lose or reading the over reactions on here. its like everyone thought we were going to win. get a grip.

Maybe people are pissed at the manner of the defeat..like ive already said,bummed by the officials again.

YOU DONT SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GETTING BUTT FUCKD 3-0 & WE HAVE BEEN KNOCKED BACK BY A GAMBLING COCKNEY WINE LOVING SPIV LIVING IN POOLE , MORT IS HARDY GOING TO HAVING A LAUGH IS HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down.

The crap that Allardyce wasted money on

Which players do you mean?

Easier if he says which players he doesn't mean.

Aye, Beye, faye and perhaps Enrique. the rest have rarely showed glimpses of anything other than total bullshit.

Would be the size of it really.

God i dont know whats worse watching us lose or reading the over reactions on here. its like everyone thought we were going to win. get a grip.

most people are on about the performance and how rubbish we really are

Most teams look shite against manure, they're up top for good reason. People need a bit of a slap thinking we'd get anything at old trafford, we haven't for 30 years

The crap that Allardyce wasted money on

Which players do you mean?

All of them! They're all s*** every single one!

baye? faye? enrique? viduka?- they r all alright

Yeah alright is just not good enough that's what I mean

Look at Arsenals youngsters! Cost fuck all and yet they pissed all over these so called good enough players

Calm down.

No.

most people are on about the performance and how rubbish we really are

Most teams look s**** against manure, they're up top for good reason. People need a bit of a slap thinking we'd get anything at old trafford, we haven't for 30 years

has anyone looked as shit as us?  even sunlun' only conceded one