Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

I saw what we were like before his arrival and obviously everything since. I can honestly say that it was the happiest time of my life being a Newcastle supporter regardless of winning nothing. Everything about him was right for us. Let's face it, if a new owner bought the club tomorrow, the dream would still be that they'd put him back in charge, with all due respect to Rafa.

Have so much time for Keegan, his name just brings back the best memories personally.

Even when I hear him talk now I hang on every word, he just exuberates passion for his trade if that makes sense.

I long for the day Ashley is gone and we can have KK back as an ambassador for the club in some way.

Can you Imagine if a Billionaire bought us and made KK the MD.

No unfortunately, it's the last ten years destroying my brain  :anguish:

Started everything the club takes for granted, and still dines off,today

Yep. The irony being Ashley would never have bought us in the first place (2007) if it wasn't for what Keegan had done 10-15 years earlier :rant:

Happy birthday to the King! I'll always treasure getting to see him manage us in 2008, even if it was only for 8 months. I've genuinely never been happier as  a Newcastle fan - God knows what i'd have been like if i could remember the original years :lol: