Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

11 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: Fucking Crocs, man. Or “Crocadildos” as it was often known. It became “Gravity” for a bit then rebranded back to “Crox”. It had a bucking bronco in it in its latter days.

I remember years ago two numptys were hiding in the roof till it closed to rob the place, ended up falling through the ceiling onto the dance floor about 12.30am, pandemonium. 

“In February 2009, Keegan had three points added to his driving licence after being caught doing 36 mph in a 30 mph zone on the A69 road in August 2008. ”

Jesus, driving in England must be soooo fun. :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

“In February 2009, Keegan had three points added to his driving licence after being caught doing 36 mph in a 30 mph zone on the A69 road in August 2008. ”

Jesus, driving in England must be soooo fun. :rolleyes:

What's the speed limits over there ?

13 minutes ago, madras said:

What's the speed limits over there ?

I mean it depends where you’re at. Fucking 80 in Wyoming. :lol: 

I was mostly commenting on getting a ticket for going 6 over. That seems like a really low threshold. 

3 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

I was mostly commenting on getting a ticket for going 6 over. That seems like a really low threshold. 

It's not even a ticket, it's 3 points. (I dont even know what getting a ticket entails[emoji38])

8 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Maybe an urban myth but think it's a % (10%?), so you wouldn't get done for 6 over 70. In terms of hitting a pedestrian 30-36 is pretty significant. (KK can do what he likes though).

27 minutes ago, thomas said:

whatever the sign says + 5. +10 is where cops _might_ start to pay attention, if they have a quota to meet.

:yao: Your mileage may vary depending on other factors but cops aside the speed limit is a polite suggestion.

45 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Wow, what a picture. Never seen that before either. (must be 1980 friendly, Keegan scored)

Got the programme from that. Loads of signatures on it as well, some players, some football folk, some celebs of the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wor Kev is doing a talk in tonight at Hedworth hall, wouldn`t it be brilliant if he has a invite for the match tomorrow and gets on the pitch at half time!. It is the least he deserves that and a statue the size of the tyne bridge.  

Edited by TG

9 minutes ago, TG said:

Wor Kev is doing a talk in tonight at Hedworth hall, wouldn`t it be brilliant if he has a invite for the match tomorrow and gets on the pitch at half time!. It is the least he deserves that and a statue the size of the tyne bridge.  

Was there not a rumour that Mandy was going to make a fuss of Shearer and King Kev.Quite possibly In ambassadorial roles.

Guest HTT II

I think both politely declined, I’m sure with KK at least, I don’t think he’d want to be associated with Saudi Arabia…

We had a chat with him on the VIP tickets. No intention at all of coming back but loves Eddie Howe and says he needs to make an effort to win the League Cup and that will be the catalyst. Great night so far. You could just talk to him all night. 

48 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Makes me sad but if that's what the man wants!

We can and should celebrate him still.

He loves the club still mind. He just doesn’t see a role for him. He was offered to attend tomorrow but he’s watching his grandkids!

2 hours ago, ianovthetoon said:

He loves the club still mind. He just doesn’t see a role for him. He was offered to attend tomorrow but he’s watching his grandkids!

Would he come to a game again then? 

5 hours ago, HTT II said:

I think both politely declined, I’m sure with KK at least, I don’t think he’d want to be associated with Saudi Arabia…

Close buds with the Sultan of Brunei though and tried to get us bought by him?

I expect he just has little interest in working. I'm pretty excited for him returning in the stands this season at some point!