Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

Really? Ballbags. Where did I get £8m from then

It will have cost a lot more than the £2 million as the club had to pay all of the costs, I doubt it went as high as £8 million.

Just been to the talk in at the Fed, he did a 20 minute talk answered 3 questions and that was it. We arrived at 630 and it's 5 hours later and we got 40 minutes, bit of a rip off. Spent more time promoting the auction

Guest Howaythetoon

Fucking love KK  :love: he is still there now signing autographs, loads to tell, will do a write up. I managed to wing a bit of a chat with him and what he told me I will never forget RE our club, his club.

f***ing love KK  :love: he is still there now signing autographs, loads to tell, will do a write up. I managed to wing a bit of a chat with him and what he told me I will never forget RE our club, his club.

Get writing before you go to bed.

Just been to the talk in at the Fed, he did a 20 minute talk answered 3 questions and that was it. We arrived at 630 and it's 5 hours later and we got 40 minutes, bit of a rip off. Spent more time promoting the auction

May have sounded like I didn't have a good night but I was just a bit disappointed . Overall it was a great night . Kevin couldn't have had more time for each individual for instance even though the organisers were trying to rush him through the pictures at the begging he went out of his way to create conversation  with everyone :aww:  He didn't hate on Ashley too much, basically said he was OK , was more resentful of the people Ashley surrounded himself with especially Jiminez who he described as a " Chelsea Steward". Stated the Luka Modric situation as the last straw in him resigning . He said that he wouldn't criticise Pardew because he knows the circumstances that he is having to work under and because of that he is doing a good job

Guest Howaythetoon

Nah too pissed and too tired. I will say this...

Me: "Kevin, you are the reason why I got into football. Your passion, your humility, your love of the game. Today it's all gone though thanks to Ashley and co."

KK: "Don't ever give up on your club, keep supporting it, it's your club and trust me one day you will get your club back and it will be everything you wanted it to be, Newcastle United is bigger than anyone. It hurts I know, but just keep going, he is only one man, we are a city, a whole population. Trust me."

His exact words and do yo know what , I fucking trust the man 100%, he also left my mate in tears with some wise words. The event was a bit of a let down content wise but I met my hero, he didn't disappoint and for 60 quid or whatever it was, it was money well spent.

Nah too p*ssed and too tired. I will say this...

Me: "Kevin, you are the reason why I got into football. Your passion, your humility, your love of the game. Today it's all gone though thanks to Ashley and co."

KK: "Don't ever give up on your club, keep supporting it, it's your club and trust me one day you will get your club back and it will be everything you wanted it to be, Newcastle United is bigger than anyone. It hurts I know, but just keep going, he is only one man, we are a city, a whole population. Trust me."

His exact words and do yo know what , I f***ing trust the man 100%, he also left my mate in tears with some wise words. The event was a bit of a let down content wise but I met my hero, he didn't disappoint and for 60 quid or whatever it was, it was money well spent.

Stick that on a banner!

His exact words and do yo know what , I f***ing trust the man 100%, he also left my mate in tears with some wise words. The event was a bit of a let down content wise but I met my hero, he didn't disappoint and for 60 quid or whatever it was, it was money well spent.

Stick that on a banner!

Tl;dr

Guest antz1uk

fuck me.... got me filling up that has!

Guest firetotheworks

It's true that it isn't bigger than anyone, but it's only marginally bigger than him. The sun shines out of his arse as far as I'm concerned.

1:35. Take a note Alan.

Has there ever been a man more switched on about what this club actually wants?

God I fucking love Keegan man. What a bloke.

Fucking depressing that. I would still honestly take that bloke back over any other manager in the world.