Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

Is Keegan the greatest bloke of all time? I genuinely reckon he is. Wish id gone tbh

See Brendon Rodgers at liverpool... probably closest comparison (we would need a striker to back Loic up tho)

Guest firetotheworks

I'm adhering to a rigid stereotype by yearning for Keegan as our manager and it feels amazing.

:lol: I never wanted him back as manager the second time around as I wasn't sure it would work, he'd be my first choice every time now though.  Life's too short, you want KK to be the manager if at all possible.

:lol: I never wanted him back as manager the second time around as I wasn't sure it would work, he'd be my first choice every time now though.  Life's too short, you want KK to be the manager if at all possible.

There's no reason under a different regime that KK couldn't work as a DOF and he hires the "Head Coach" etc etc, if he's not up to the day to day anymore.

I'm sure he'd be class at that.

Keegan excels most at cultivating team spirit and confidence and getting good players to look like very good players. He's all about the day-to-day, moreso than any manager I can think of almost. DOF my arse.

Guest firetotheworks

I think he'd be good at it, but he wouldn't enjoy it and therefore wouldn't do it. Asking him to pick a manager doesn't mean he needs to be employed by the club either.

Keegan excels most at cultivating team spirit and confidence and getting good players to look like very good players. He's all about the day-to-day, moreso than any manager I can think of almost. DOF my arse.

He used to be, he's not a young man anymore. I doubt he could physically be out on the training pitch every day.

Guest neesy111

richardajkeys: King Kev tells BeIN sports Newc fans have been treated with a 'total disrespect'. I was wrong.  Carry on - walk out!