Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

I'm going but I'm not sitting recording everything like :lol: I will try my best to remember most things too, apparently he doesn't talk about Ashley etc though?

I'll be avoiding this thread!

Apparently he doesn't mate - enjoy!

The day these w*nkers are driven from the club will be a happy day indeed.  We are a soulless corporate machine: no fun anymore.

Now I don't feel anything when we lose. All hope and dreams are dead and buried. We literally have nothing to play for each and every season.

I think Ash did it once for Pardle's talk in when we kind of liked him

Kind of liked Ash obviously. He's a bellend now

:laugh: Pretty certain you were sat alongside me. ;)

Yeah. There was  questions from the crowd, and the last one someone was in the middle of a sentence and got to 'Kevin, if we got new owners....' To which Keegan interrupted with 'the answer is yes'. What a bloke man.

Ah fucking hell man  :(

He's 63 now, we need a new owner pretty fucking sharpish!

Yeah. There was  questions from the crowd, and the last one someone was in the middle of a sentence and got to 'Kevin, if we got new owners....' To which Keegan interrupted with 'the answer is yes'. What a bloke man.

ffs man :(

I love the man even more after last night. We got the photo's took before everything else, I said to him "please come back", to which he answered "you get a new owner then I would love to come back".  Anyway,  they took the photo while I was talking to him so I was looking the complete opposite way so I was sure the photo would be shite, then when it got printed a few minutes later it came out worse than I imagined so I had an argument with the print person because he was saying the photo's fine (basically the image was fine, he didn't care about anything else). I then went back up to the photographer and showed him and he said the same, so KK called me over and had a look at it and said "you let him take it again". Honestly man, I could have cried  :lol: