Who Will Keegan Go For?

johnnypd

Mmmmm

Out of curiosity, I wonder can Zoggy or Duff turns out to be our Ginola? Any chance?

Regards,

Ericz

KK would have noted immediately that he has his player to fill Ginolas boots. Zoggy.

I wanna see zog in the centre, last night he was superb and i think he'd be very effective in the centre. SWP has been very effetive in the centre for Chelsea recently, i think zog could do a similar job.

Duff can stay on the left for me!!

By the way, I said this earlier, but Beardsley (a club employee dont forget) said that there were unlikely to be any major deals done this window.

Since when?

James, its times like these when you always turn out to be wrong. I'd quit while I wasn't ahead.

What are you lot on about?

He works at the academy. He talks about having a full-time job during his .co.uk interview.

I know that. But I doubt Keegan would've let it be known to Peter if he was getting anyone in or not, at this stage, as James was suggesting.

N'Zogbia needs to fill out a bit more if he wants to play in the middle, it's alright him playing there against shite like Stoke but against the better teams we will get overran though the middle, leave him out on the left where his pace is more affective.

Hopefully he'll be looking for a midfielder who can dictate the pace of the game and a right winger with pace.

He works at the academy. He talks about having a full-time job during his .co.uk interview.

I know that. But I doubt Keegan would've let it be known to Peter if he was getting anyone in or not, at this stage, as James was suggesting.

James didn't say Peter said Keegan told him anything like that, he just (correctly) said that Beardsley suggested its more likely the major deals would be conducted in the summer.

Says so during the .co.uk interview.

James didn't say Peter said Keegan told him anything like that, he just (correctly) said that Beardsley suggested its more likely the major deals would be conducted in the summer.

Depends what you consider major deals..  IMO we need to spend £10-15 on a player or two in this window if we're to have any chance of salvaging anything from the current season (by salvaging something I mean finishing in a reasonable position which will put us in a better position to buy players in the summer).

Academy eh?, didn't think he'd worked there since those allegations against him.

They were dropped years ago.

Yeah I know, but from memory I was under the impression they'd caused Beardsley to resign from his post at the time.

He 'suggested' being the key word.

He was stating it as fact for fucks sake. No need to lick ass Georgie boy!  :smug:

I just don't think information, from anyone but Kev, Mort or Ashley, can be even considered, considering he was only appointed yesterday.

Nikola Zigic

Jaroslav Plasil

Hedwiges Maduro

Wesley Sneijder

Scott Brown

Handsome b******, by all accounts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/%5BFFi%5DRemusLupin/Jaroslav_Plasil_DSC_1366.jpg

:smitten: :smitten:

If I were Keegan, I would actually go all out to bring in Bentley, Wright Phillips and Quaresma all in one go.

It would frighten the s*** out of the rest of the league, and make Ashley's intentions quite clear.

they all play the same position what would be the point

If I were Keegan, I would actually go all out to bring in Bentley, Wright Phillips and Quaresma all in one go.

It would frighten the s*** out of the rest of the league, and make Ashley's intentions quite clear.

they all play the same position what would be the point

Not necessarily. Bentley can play in the center as an attacking mid. The other two can interchange positions on the pitch. When you watch Man U play, you don't see Giggs, Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez all stick to one position throughout the game.

All 3 are clever footballers who would rip teams apart. Add to that Zoggy, Duff and Milner, and we're set. Viduka, Owen and Martins can finish things off

Depends what you consider major deals..  IMO we need to spend £10-15 on a player or two in this window if we're to have any chance of salvaging anything from the current season (by salvaging something I mean finishing in a reasonable position which will put us in a better position to buy players in the summer).

£10-15 wont get us much in this day.