Spurs sign Jonathan Woodgate

Leazes1986

4 days? Why's he been talking to Spurs then, for the crack?

just to tease them.

He wants to see the look on their faces when he goes "OK Ramos, I'm definately, definately going to join...............NEWCASTLE, haha got you there didn't I?!........*gives the finger whilst skipping away* "

:lol:

Guest Moe-Ali

does this seem like a bad idea to anyone else?

surely we can get in someone with the combination of prem experience and a decent fitness record? it cant be THAT hard!

Wierd, a coupleof years ago,  i wouldnt think twice about having him here, but there seems to be too much baggage with him for me to get too excited bout it. I still belive there is a quality centre pairing with the defenders we already have.

Have we been linkd with any midfielders?

Wierd, a coupleof years ago,  i wouldnt think twice about having him here, but there seems to be too much baggage with him for me to get too excited bout it. I still belive there is a quality centre pairing with the defenders we already have.

Have we been linkd with any midfielders?

lad called pattison who plays for norwich

Guest sicko2ndbest

absolutely top signing

...............Given.......................

Beye....Faye.....Woody......Enrique

I feel better already

does this seem like a bad idea to anyone else?

surely we can get in someone with the combination of prem experience and a decent fitness record? it cant be THAT hard!

Well, we've got better cover this time don't we. When Woodgate was sold to Real, that left us with Bramble, O'Brien, Elliott.... Boumsong was purchased that winter and improved our backline. It was that bad.

absolutely top signing

...............Given.......................

Beye....Faye.....Woody......Enrique

I feel better already

Aye, thats one heck of a back 4 for me. Better than we had for years but even if you have doubts over woodys fitness, we weren't as bare bones as we were back when he was here last.

Back then we had ramage or edgar to come in if woody got injured but this time we have taylor, cacapa, rozenhal to choose from which is great

4 days? Why's he been talking to Spurs then, for the crack?

just to tease them.

He wants to see the look on their faces when he goes "OK Ramos, I'm definately, definately going to join...............NEWCASTLE, haha got you there didn't I?!........*gives the finger whilst skipping away, tearing his hamstring in the process* "

:lol:

Edited for accuracy. ;)