Newcastle after Lubos Kalouda?

Kasper

some ITK said he saw the italian kid along with an african youngster at gosforth park hotel. maybe it's another one we're tying up.

Could be that lad from Le Harve!

Already signed him.

That's what I mean

why would he be having a medical now???

Brno forum:

"yes lubos stays, as i said, there was not much time for such a decision, so the talks are postponed for after the season, the magpies wanted him to come over for the proof but the manager rejected this (a national team player dont have to be trialled, he said)"

Guest Erich von Manstein

Spartak Trnava defender Tomas Hanzel has impressed in trials this week at Newcastle United.

The Slovakian teenager's agent says Hanzel is likely to be asked back for Toon coaching staff to have another look at the player closer to the summer market.

Fair play, Eastern Europeans usually have a good work rate and tend to put a decent shift in.

We've signed a couple of them now so it's up to us to knock that out of them.

Spartak Trnava defender Tomas Hanzel has impressed in trials this week at Newcastle United.

The Slovakian teenager's agent says Hanzel is likely to be asked back for Toon coaching staff to have another look at the player closer to the summer market.

Fair play, Eastern Europeans usually have a good work rate and tend to put a decent shift in.

We've signed a couple of them now so it's up to us to knock that out of them.

Gretel wasn't available for comment.

Spiffing, well done the toon.

Give it a rest mate.

Only 3 more hours to go, then 2 days straight of anger, swear words and frustration, then finally acceptance and hope for the summer.

In the mean time...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3097715,00.html

failed in todays bid

sorry if already posted

fookin hell leave it till the last minute and its too late then more than likely loose him in the summer  O0 well done mort .

sorry getting angry now shit timing

I totally agree willow, why couldnt we have struck up a deal last week or earlier for this player, same with Giles Barnes, and Alvaro, what is an extra couple of million to a billionaire?

fair enough he might have put £250m into the debts and the club but if he wants success he must know that we need players

failed in todays bid

sorry if already posted

fookin hell leave it till the last minute and its too late then more than likely loose him in the summer  O0 well done mort .

sorry getting angry now s*** timing

I totally agree willow, why couldnt we have struck up a deal last week or earlier for this player, same with Giles Barnes, and Alvaro, what is an extra couple of million to a billionaire?

fair enough he might have put £250m into the debts and the club but if he wants success he must know that we need players

I'm inclined to doubt that he became a billionaire by throwing the odd million here and there at random things that he may not have needed.

TBH I reckon if we actually wanted this lad and have made a botch of it in the way it would seem we have then I'm not overly impressed with Mort and Co. either.

I just really can't stand the "Ah sure we're loaded, may as well throw it around for the laugh" attitude that some people seem to be adopting.

failed in todays bid

sorry if already posted

sorry getting angry now s*** timing

I'm inclined to doubt that he became a billionaire by throwing the odd million here and there at random things that he may not have needed.

TBH I reckon if we actually wanted this lad and have made a botch of it in the way it would seem we have then I'm not overly impressed with Mort and Co. either.

I just really can't stand the "Ah sure we're loaded, may as well throw it around for the laugh" attitude that some people seem to be adopting.

It's just frustrating we get a billionaire owner and yet are unable to find the cash or players to get the club going.

Its just our luck really.