Willie McKay making mischief on SSN. Spurs deny interest in Zog.

Skirge

Don't want him to leave but I think some people on this board think he's alot better than he is!

how many times does he change a game?

Sell him put a 12m bid in for downing.... :thup:

WTF?

What bit??

Didnt Keegan say that he wasnt going to let anyone go, since the squad was too small, if N'zogbia is in talks with Spurs, then we must be going back in for Barnes, and or Kalouda

There are bigger fans of Charles N'Zogbia than I, but if this was to happen without a quality creative midfielder coming in... then I think i'll just give up.

I agree, don't rate him anymore than Jenas when he was here, but no replacement stinks.

They've had 2 weeks to seal some sort of deal! Sorry but that is ample time.

I praise the plan for the future but we are by no means safe so new players are paramount.

Don't want him to leave but I think some people on this board think he's alot better than he is!

WTF?

What bit??

The first bit was bullshit, the bit about Downing... was retarded.

I think we are seeing the effect of Keegan having been in the wilderness for the past 3 years while he played at losing a fortune at his soccer circus. He obviously hasn't the proverbial clue of who is or who isn't currently a good player and is nervous to spend.

Aye, Downing isn't overrated at all :lol:

at the moment he is one of our best players and even with him in the team we need more creativity so letting him go, even if it means getting in an adequate replacement, would be at best a sideways step. it wouldnt do anything to benefit us while it would be strengthening spurs.

you can talk about him being over-rated but its a fact that he's one of our best players and that we're so feeble in attacking terms that we're not in a position to sell our best asset.

I think we are seeing the effect of Keegan having been in the wilderness for the past 3 years while he played at losing a fortune at his soccer circus. He obviously hasn't the proverbial clue of who is or who isn't currently a good player and is nervous to spend.

What a load of Shite!

So Charles wouldn't be the subject to interest from Tottenham if Sam, Roeder, Souness or Robson were in charge?

Get a grip ffs.

Quite. What a load of guff.

Balls

How many goals has N'Zogbia scored and created this season?

How many did he score and create last season?

People talk about Milner's end product being shite but i don't see much better from N'Zogbia.

If we wants to go then let him. He's 21 now, and if he was going to set the word alight he'd have started doing it by now.

WTF?

What bit??

The first bit was bullshit, the bit about Downing... was retarded.

You saying downing isnt a far better player than the zog??

Think he'll have alot more assists & goals than him this season