Nicky Butt your time is up

TRon

He was horrific today like. Absolutely woeful. Another 90 minutes on Sunday might be the end of him!

He could gift them two goals and still we'd hear toss from the manager about his professionalism and commitment to the team. Cant ever see him being dropped tbh

He was horrific today like. Absolutely woeful. Another 90 minutes on Sunday might be the end of him!

Unfortunately not. He could play even worse then yesterday and still not getting taken off or dropped. Which is a shame cos he's utter dog shit but manager just don't seem to see this!

Butt is the worst player on te pitch today, its like playing with 2 men less on the field. If he had a red jersey today, he would have had a decent game. And why doesnt anyone tell him that chasing the ball alone and running away from the midfield 4 will never get him anywere, just puts us out of balance. Is Geremi so shite that we cant put butt on the bench?

Watching this geriatric jog around the centre circle while Liverpool's midfield bristled with pace, power and movement was just embrassing. He shouldn't be given a new contract he should be given a new walking stick.

His casual demeanor is fucking infuriating, I could maybe handle it if he looked like he was giving it his all but the lazy way he receives the ball and then leisurely kicks the ball back to the opposition makes me want to throttle the ginger fagface.

And Butt, right, is relishing the extra competition for places that new faces would bring. “The more quality players the better,” he added.

“You need challenges in training, in games. You need to compete. You get lazy and you think you’re first choice if you don’t have competition.

“If it means buying two midfielders in January, then I’m all for that.”

Jesus if he had to get any lazier I think he'd have to sit down in the middle of the pitch.  :pow:

Guest ALHUSKY

He is so off the pace in midfield its scary, guthrie has to do so much more running and covering when butt gets caught on the ball time after time.