Onfield Highlight of the Season so Far?

Guest BooBoo

Whats been the best on field moment of this season? Thats to say you cant pick Sam being sacked, or KK returning.

The fact that its so difficult to pick one, tells it own tale of what has been (thus far) the worst season since Promotion.

Mike better not even THINK about raising season tickets this summer.  :angry:

ps- I'd probably say the Arsenal home game.

The Bolton (a) game.

Thought we were brilliant in that, especially in the first half.

Honestly felt we were going places after that performance. Downhill spiral unfortunately.

Guest michaelfoster

3-1 win against Spurs was good, chants of your getting sacked in the morning @ Martin Jol & Jenas, Jenas what's the score

Zoggy's run against Man U.

Would have been one of the greatest dribbling goals I've ever seen had he finished it off, wish he'd just hit the thing and at least forced a save at the end of it though.

Zoggy's run against Man U.

Would have been one of the greatest dribbling goals I've ever seen had he finished it off, wish he'd just hit the thing and at least forced a save at the end of it though.

And I fucking missed it. Damn you, bladder.

Not sure, I just know the end of season DVD makers are going to be filling it up with a lot of footage about Keegans return & not much action.

They wont make such a DVD.

Guest Sniffer

Fucking shows how pathetic we are that a dribble is considered the highlight of the season. Fizzled out into nothing which just about sums things up this season and it won't get better.