Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest shaun11177

Unfortunately Sevilla look like they will qualify for the Champions Lge so they wont have to sell anyone they dont want to.

More realistically i will give 3 central defenders:

Dragotunovic of Sevilla

Kroldrup of Fiorentina

Zapata of Udinese

Have only seen them on tv but thats probably more than our scouting dept have.

Unfortunately Sevilla look like they will qualify for the Champions Lge so they wont have to sell anyone they dont want to.

More realistically i will give 3 central defenders:

Dragotunovic of Sevilla

Kroldrup of Fiorentina

Zapata of Udinese

Have only seen them on tv but thats probably more than our scouting dept have.

The same Kroldrup who lasted 6months at Everton as he wasn't up to the physical nature of the Premiership

Don't want Chimbonda. He's a right w******!

He is a w******, but he has got talent.  If price is right, we should get him in.

I would stay the fuck away from Willy McKays players, they're nothing but trouble.

Guest elbee909

Joe Cole if Avram Grant stay.

Joe Cole. Read the title of the thread, for fucks sake.

Could see him going to Man Utd, strangely.

Who would you like to see brought in, Monkey?

Or are you going to shoot down everyone else without offering a suggestion of your own?

Or are you going to shoot down everyone else without offering a suggestion of your own?

Why change the habit of a lifetime?

Well considering he rates Taylor and Milner and was a Scott Parker fanboy when he was here it'll be interesting to see what quality of player he'd like to see come here.

Guest elbee909

I think we have to go for quality players from abroad mostly, because anyone decent here in the Premier League won't move for a few more K's wages, esp. with if they've kept one eye on the media here...

I'd hope someone like Diego was still a realistic target, I'd fancy players from the better sides in Europe's weaker leagues won't have been put off by the consistent media vendetta against NUFC.

Well considering he rates Taylor and Milner and was a Scott Parker fanboy when he was here it'll be interesting to see what quality of player he'd like to see come here.

You keep trawling out the Parker thing, and its getting dull, tbh.

All i meant was, the title is "realistic". If anyone thinks that Joe Cole coming here is realistic, then they are even stupider than some daft cunt who constantly harps on about an-alleged (althoguh primarily made up) fanboy thing.

All i meant was, the title is "realistic". If anyone thinks that Joe Cole coming here is realistic, then they are even stupider than some daft cunt who constantly harps on about an-alleged (althoguh primarily made up) fanboy thing.

So you don't want to put any suggestions forward?

What about re signing Parker?

Not as dull as your shite patter, tbh.

Guest jcricthon

I'm baffled at why so many people are rating Dunne. He has been nothing but a Donkey for City whenever I've seen him play before this season. He's had one good half a season under Sven and is now leaking goals and making mistakes again...He's no better than Bramble!

You haven't seen either play, really, have you.

I have seen him play, thats my point. I've seen him play a canny bit, especially prior to this season. He's had some good games this eason but I reckon that was in part due to Richards strength and pace alongside him and the effect Sven had.

I also have a number of frineds who are City fans who agree with me. He was forever making mistakes in previous seasons...own goals, mis-kicks/slices, poor reading.

I stand by my opinion.

Guest float one in

Reet, not really up to speed on other players from the Premier League or abroad as I don't have Sky TV or BBC 1, but one player I've only seen play once has stuck in my mind is Raul Meireles from Porto. I saw him in a Champs League match, against whichever English team was in their group and he looked the business. Left footed centre midfield, keeps it simple, passes and moves (forwards!) and seemed to have an eye for the long range spectaculars. Looked just what we were hoping Barton would be.

As I say, only seen him once so could have been a fluke. Anyone know if he's any good? I do know that I've not read about him in the papers, so hopefully he's not being touted around big clubs as the next big thing. The fact that he's in Portos first team suggests that if he is that good the big ones will be aware of him though I suppose.

Juande Ramos. Not too realistic though.

Was that one of your jokes?

Partially, but you were the punchline!

I wont take all the credit :)

So you invaded a topic about Newcastle's summer targets to have another dig at Spurs.......

GET HIM GEORDIES  :knuppel2:

Invaded, OTT!

And it was realistic now i thnik about it!

Guest Deep456

Not as dull as your s**** patter, tbh.

I am with Baggio. You always seem to constantly serve up s*** with no substance or content  of your own.

Am hoping (probably too much) our team for next season will look something like this;

Given

Beye      Faye    Van Buyten      Enrique/Shorey

Bentley/Milner  Appiah  Carrick  N'Zogbia/McGeady

Owen        Martins