Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

I mean there must be a reason why Milan is crap these days, and why Gatusso slowly is loosing his place in the first 11.

Maybe Milan are crap because they are not playing Gatusso enough?

Who wasnt waiting for an answer like this, he has played for them when they were mega crap, now theyre just a bit crap but on their way up, after they stopped using Gatusso.... Jeez

Your wrong, they havent stopped using him.

why anyone is entertaining the thought is due to geographical reasons that were canny close to Scotland. Dose of realism

Roy Keane said WAGs have power these days & he obviously isn't going to join Rangers as he can still demand a big salary that they cant afford.  If I am honest he more than likely wont be moving at the end of this season anyway but there is some shite on here about him being finished & him not playing though.

I mean there must be a reason why Milan is crap these days, and why Gatusso slowly is loosing his place in the first 11.

Maybe Milan are crap because they are not playing Gatusso enough?

Who wasnt waiting for an answer like this, he has played for them when they were mega crap, now theyre just a bit crap but on their way up, after they stopped using Gatusso.... Jeez

Your wrong, they havent stopped using him.

He doesnt have the central role he used to have, he has peaked and he isnt what this club need in terms of building a healthy young team.

I have noticed a slight change in your answer, so where is he playing these days right wing?

He is at Milan ffs him being 30 makes one of there younger players.

Guest Guinness

What about Carlos Salcido? Recently expressed his desire to play in the Premiership: Link, he's always been solid whenever I've seen him play, particularly at the 2006 World Cup, can play either centre back or left back.

Amazed by the reluctance to take Gattuso here on board if the opportunity came. 

Due to Newcastle's proximity to Scotland, I think you'd be favourites ahead of Spurs, but if Spurs did have the opportunity to sign him, I would be disgusted with the Board if they didn't make the effort.  A player with those leadership qualities and experience aren't exactly two a penny.

What about Carlos Salcido? Recently expressed his desire to play in the Premiership: Link, he's always been solid whenever I've seen him play, particularly at the 2006 World Cup, can play either centre back or left back.

Rubbish.

why anyone is entertaining the thought is due to geographical reasons that were canny close to Scotland. Dose of realism

Roy Keane said WAGs have power these days & he obviously isn't going to join Rangers as he can still demand a big salary that they cant afford.  If I am honest he more than likely wont be moving at the end of this season anyway but there is some shite on here about him being finished & him not playing though.

He has said he wants to finish his career at Rangers as he didn't want to leave before. He loved his time there but fell out with Advocaat! Prob will be 4 years away tho when he's past it! :iamatwat:

I've been told that Berbatov's 'groin strain' is severe enough to stop him playing at Reading today and again at WHL next week against Liverpool, but isn't severe enough to prevent his agent talking to Barca officialdom.

Thanks and farewell I think, hoping that an exchange can be arranged.

I've been told that Berbatov's 'groin strain' is severe enough to stop him playing at Reading today and again at WHL next week against Liverpool, but isn't severe enough to prevent his agent talking to Barca officialdom.

Will Messi fit in your delicate wage structure?

Messi wants to come to Spurs but his girlfriend doesn't like English food unfortunately.....

They don't need Messi, they have super croat boy.

People not wanting Gatusso here are fucking mental. I'd be over the fucking moon if he joined. Superb player and a leader which is exactly what we need in midfield.

People not wanting Gatusso here are f****** mental. I'd be over the f****** moon if he joined. Superb player and a leader which is exactly what we need in midfield.

Agreed just what we need

People not wanting Gatusso here are fucking mental. I'd be over the fucking moon if he joined. Superb player and a leader which is exactly what we need in midfield.

We could also get Vieira.

Guest elpapi

sister-in-law has been in close contact with berbatov's groin i assume?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

We could also get Vieira.

Beckenbauers a free agent atm too

haaaahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaha Gattuso

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

This thread.  This f***ing thread.