Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Congratulations on page 300, that's 100 pages for every player we signed who started against Manure.

Think we could get 300 more before the Bolton game?

If we put some effort in, I don't see why not, come on guys hook up with your ITK's and get bullshitting !

I have for some reasons got over some info about us laying in a bid for Dacourt and Cardozo.

Is that the one who plays for Benfica?? Tall striker with one hell of a left foot strike??

I have for some reasons got over some info about us laying in a bid for Dacourt and Cardozo.

Is that the one who plays for Benfica?? Tall striker with one hell of a left foot strike??

:snod:

Well he's argentinian and around 25 years old i think, has scored some goals, Why not..Not seen much of him though. We have been linked with him before if im not wrong...

sorry, Paraguay :)

Marseille have confirmed defender Gael Givet is free to leave the Ligue 1 club.

West Ham have been linked with a move for the France international, however, Greek outfit Panathinaikos currently lead the chase for his signature.

L'OM have allowed Givet to move on in search of first-team football following the summer signing of Lens' Vitorino Hilton.

Marseille president Pape Diouf has confirmed Givet can leave the Stade Velodrome and that clubs in England have tabled bids for the 26-year-stopper.

Green light

"Gael has been given the green light to leave," he told Marseille's official website.

"(Coach) Erik (Gerets) has been very clear with him and has told him that players will continue to be recruited and that the majority may be ahead of him.

"He has had offers, most notably from Panathinaikos and more recently from some English clubs.

"I really hope his situation will be sorted between now and the end of the week or the beginning of the next."

We were in for Armand Traore for LB:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4041578,00.html

Traore said: "I had Sunderland, Manchester City, Newcastle, Stoke, Hull and West Ham all interested in me. It's great to know that interest was there.

"At first I wanted to stay in London but I prefer Portsmouth to West Ham because they are the FA Cup winners, they are in Europe and I know people here."

Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari refused to confirm or deny whether Shaun Wright-Phillips will be sold to Everton, but said he would discuss the player's future on Monday.

"My director said something about this," he admitted after the 1-0 Premier League win at Wigan Athletic. "Tomorrow I will discuss it.

"It was impossible to think about changes before such an important game, it is important to think about the game only."

England winger Wright-Phillips, 26, struggled to hold down a first-team place after a £21 million move from Manchester City and was originally linked with a transfer to Portsmouth.

But Pompey's owners have tightened the purse-strings following the "credit crunch", and Everton - who have a threadbare squad, particularly in midfield - recently emerged as front-runners for his signature.

"Maybe tomorrow, yes, I will discuss this or that, who comes and who goes, which team wants which player," he speculated when specifically asked about the Toffees' reported interest.

"But today I want to come back to London, and tomorrow I'll start the new week."

Another Chelsea winger, Florent Malouda, has also been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge, with Newcastle and Roma reportedly monitoring his situation.

Had a thought about Huddlestone.  He's always been someone I've rated and I can guarantee he's not fancying riding the pine watching Tottenham go belly up.  Worth a punt?  Would be solve our DM "problem" or would you all see him riding the pine here behind Butt?