Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest kingkevsarmy

For all we know we might have been tracking 2 or 3 players for around 2 months now so you never know, we may get them in before the window closes. No one knows what goes on behind the scenes these days. Have faith in KK and judge him on the 1st September and not before. If we havent got the players in by then start asking questions.

For all we know we might have been tracking 2 or 3 players for around 2 months now so you never know, we may get them in before the window closes. No one knows what goes on behind the scenes these days. Have faith in KK and judge him on the 1st September and not before. If we havent got the players in by then start asking questions.

This

Guest neesy111

can people not see how bad the transfer market has been this summer, only villa have been signing players and they have been paying way over the odd's for them as well

there will be a lot of transfers happening in the next 2 weeks

Exactly, no ones knows.

can people not see how bad the transfer market has been this summer, only villa have been signing players and they have been paying way over the odd's for them as well

there will be a lot of transfers happening in the next 2 weeks

Yes been thinking this all summer. I mean Man Utd haven't signed anyone of signifcance, Arsenal have signed Nasri, Chelsea have two.

The only "real" big spenders have been spurs and perhaps Villa. The likes of City, Blackburn, Everton, Pompey haven't spent much. If anything we have made more significant signings than them, although we do need to. 

I dont see it happening but anyone questioning whether a club can sign 4 players in the last 2 weeks of a transfer window really doesnt understand a single thing about the transfer market.

Don't be daft man, we should have had them all in before the Euros.

But Mallorcas sporting director Nando Pons said: Newcastle have contacted directly with us and the answer is the same one we gave to West Bromwich Albion: we will not sell.

Interesting, btw. We've had very little official word related to any of the hundreds we've been linked to.

But Mallorcas sporting director Nando Pons said: Newcastle have contacted directly with us and the answer is the same one we gave to West Bromwich Albion: we will not sell.

Interesting, btw. We've had very little official word related to any of the hundreds we've been linked to.

Anyone know what he is like?

Is he a creative midfielder?

But Mallorca’s sporting director Nando Pons said: “Newcastle have contacted directly with us and the answer is the same one we gave to West Bromwich Albion: we will not sell.”

And Newcastle have also made an approach for yet another Argentinian — Real Mallorca striker Oscar Trejo.

West Brom maintain hopes of landing Trejo, 20, as well as his club-mate Borja Valero.

But Mallorca’s sporting director Nando Pons said: “Newcastle have contacted directly with us and the answer is the same one we gave to West Bromwich Albion: we will not sell.”

Keegan, on the eve of his side’s Premier League opener at Manchester United, said: “I think we will get at least two more signings here, maybe three and, who knows, possibly four.”

And Newcastle have also made an approach for yet another Argentinian — Real Mallorca striker Oscar Trejo.

West Brom maintain hopes of landing Trejo, 20, as well as his club-mate Borja Valero.

Keegan, on the eve of his side’s Premier League opener at Manchester United, said: “I think we will get at least two more signings here, maybe three and, who knows, possibly four.”

:thup:  so is he any good?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_4000642,00.html

Two more English clubs in for Arshavin

I hope Jol comes on soon so i can torture him for talking shit about the relative ability of our clubs to broker deals. Apparently that was why we hadnt signed anyone and they had been so successful (a few weeks back).

Nothing to do with money this deal not going through for them, of course. Fucking wanker.

:lol: Man, you'd hate to be someone that Chez's pissed off at.

Would have better if you went on another rant like you did in the Louise Taylor thread though ;)

:lol: I'm saving the rant for when he pokes his ugly mug into one of our threads.

With Mancity in turmoil anyone think we should try and get Elano?

Exactly what we need.

A midfielder who only plays up to November then dissapears? Suppose it is with Barton getting banned.

Just kidding, I would take him.