Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Gomis-aulas-aurait-porte-plainte/391073

Can anyone translate this? My phone won't let me for some reason.

Same old

Gomis: Aulas complained

While he hoped to transfer to Newcastle Bafé Gomis, Jean-Michel Aulas said Tuesday he was very pessimistic about it. He also filed a complaint with the LFP for "unethical behavior."

In the wake of the qualification Lyon dams Champions League, Jean-Michel Aulas has returned, the microphone of Team 21, the case Bafé Gomis: "I am very disappointed that the operations do not have been signed with Newcastle. I am very pessimistic, it means that someone behind the scenes pulling the strings. I think a number of people will uncover. I also filed yesterday (Monday) a complaint to the Legal Committee for the destabilization of some players. Some clubs have made improper proposals. "It should be of French clubs since President Aulas complained to the LFP.

"We need to ask if should not extend and stay OL" Jean-Michel Aulas has also tackled, unnamed officials of the French international: "Even if the situation is difficult, we respects the player. It is a year of the end of his contract. There was an excessive number of requests that are reluctant Newcastle, especially regarding compensation intermediaries, he continued on our antenna. If there is no possibility to find a way to what has been said, it will change its tune. "Minutes later, Remi Garde responded to the same question. "I have no more problems with Bafé than others. I will adapt (if there), "said the Lyon technician.

A little later, the micro OLTV, Jean-Michel Aulas has even raised the possibility of a contract extension. "The basis of the transfer that we negotiated (note: € 8 million) is much lower than we had negotiated this winter with Rubin Kazan and more recently with two Welsh clubs, Cardiff and Swansea, said the president of Lyon . We have done our best. If things should not change, it will ask the question if it is not extended and stay OL. "The saga continues.

Sounds like OM have done him a proposal to join for free next season..

He can sign a pre-contract agreement with a non-French club from January on while OM can only do so 12 weeks from the end of the contract.

We'll just have to step in earlier if that's the case. Doubt his entourage are the type to honour any agreement with OM anyway.

Sounds like OM have done him a proposal to join for free next season..

He can sign a pre-contract agreement with a non-French club from January on while OM can only do so 12 weeks from the end of the contract.

We'll just have to step in earlier if that's the case. Doubt his entourage are the type to honour any agreement with OM anyway.

Yeah but this bit sounds like OM has maybe made an unofficial approach which they aren't happy about:

I also filed yesterday (Monday) a complaint to the Legal Committee for the destabilization of some players. Some clubs have made improper proposals. "It should be of French clubs since President Aulas complained to the LFP.

It seems to me neither Newcastle nor OL want to pay the additiona excessive fees (agent and/or his old club st etienn). OM are hoping to get him for almost free (well they are ok to pay the excessive fees in 12 months time if thats the only thing to pay for). OL and Aulas is of course not happy because Gomis will go for free.

Oh FFS, can we just sack this off and move on to another target? It does sound like he is waiting for Marseille to do something concrete. This is different from the Remy saga in January. Remy's first choice was us, almost doubling his salary turned his head. Sounds like Gomis will be settling for 2nd best if he signs for us.

Kinnear (I know I know) has said there are other targets time to start on them then.

Guest Phil K

This is ridiculous. If he was Suarez or Rooney or Bale, I'd understand it, but he's NOT

- he's an unproven forward who may or may not do it.

He and his stinking agents are insulting us. Tell him to go f**k himself

This is ridiculous. If he was Suarez or Rooney or Bale, I'd understand it, but he's NOT

I'm tempted to agree TBH, but I think he would offer us something we need and also I can't imagine we have a load of backup options lined up. Hoping we can still work it out.

Guest Phil K

I'm tempted to agree TBH, but I think he would offer us something we need and also I can't imagine we have a load of backup options lined up. Hoping we can still work it out.

You read that it's:

A/ The agents wanting a bigger cut of the deal for themselves

B/ The Lyon boss waiting hoping someone will pay more (they won't)

C/ Marseille wanting him, Gomis wants to go but Marseille want him for free

D/ His agents want Newcastle to pay a "severance fee" and Newcastle are LIVID at the idea, and his agents aren't budging

and E/ ALL of the above

Guest Roger Kint

Brown Ideye? Lacina Traore? Although LT is supposed to be close to signing for either CSKA or Spartak Brown has been watched a few times before. Hopefully we have a few options outside of Gomiss/Gignac(shudder)